***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone that's been there recently on a 9am opening, do CM's hold the crowds in a particular spot, once through the front gate, and what time are they allowing crowds over the bridge to line up outside of Pandora?

We were there for the AP preview back in the spring so we didn't have to contend with crowds at that time but are heading back down again next week . We have FOP FP's for the 3 days we are planning to be at AK but, one of those 3 days, we have a PPO 8am ressie at TH (we eat there for the food and skip all the character interactions so we'll be finished eating and out by 8:30). Just wondering where we should expect the mass of crowds heading straight to Pandora to be at 8:30.

:thanks:
I was there today for the 9am opening. They let everyone into to park by 8:15 and allowed everyone to go straight to the bridge to Pandora. They let us into Pandora before 830. We went on the river journey as we had a FOP FP and were done with the ride by 8:40; by then the line for FOP was probably 45-60 minutes long.

I was there today for the 9am opening. They let everyone into to park by 8:15 and allowed everyone to go straight to the bridge to Pandora. They let us into Pandora before 830. We went on the river journey as we had a FOP FP and were done with the ride by 8:40; by then the line for FOP was probably 45-60 minutes long.
Can you tell me what time you arrived at the park and how far back in the crowd you were?

Can you tell me what time you arrived at the park and how far back in the crowd you were?

Would like to know this too. I am going on an 8am EMH for AK on October. I wonder how the crowds are. That day, touring plans says it is a crowd 5 for AK.

On 9/2, we parked at AK at 724 am. Bag check was not open yet. My wife and son went through the no bag line and the rest of us were about fourth in our line. By the time bag check opened at around 735, my wife went through and we were first at our tapstile. They started letting people into the park a little before 815. We walked briskly to the bridge and were at the front of the crowd on the right side by around 818. They held us there until a bit before 830 and then started walking us to FoP. We were in the queue by 835, matching to our avatars by 840 and off the ride by 855. We took a quick bathroom break and headed to NRJ and were on the boat by 910. (the times are taken from the EXIF data on my pictures, so they're fairly accurate).

We did EMH at AK earlier in the trip, in case you're interested in those times.

IMG_0228.JPG IMG_0227.JPG We had breakfast at Satuli on 9/15 I liked it better than dinner. When we there on 9/21 they were not open for breakfast so did they stop serving breakfast.

If you are hunting for FoP Fp in November, a bunch just opened up! Got ours for 11/18.

Thank you!!!! These boards are unbelievable.

I was struggling because I finally got a RoL breakfast package that conflicted with FoP FP and didn't know what to do. I was just able to change FoP to an earlier time for all 6 of us!

You ROCK! @DisTXMom

Thanks, Angi. Heck, that's only a 20% increase.
They were pretty under-priced when first released. Which is why they flew (pun intended) off the shelves the first couple of weeks. The new price point is more on target for what they are and for being in Disney. Because these are not only in Disney they are only in the 1 shop in Disney. Not available anywhere else, or online (at this time).

We had breakfast at Satuli on 9/15 I liked it better than dinner. When we there on 9/21 they were not open for breakfast so did they stop serving breakfast.
Yes, announced a week or two back that breakfast would be only available seasonally. Though to my knowledge no definition was given to the seasons. There was news story here in this thread and in the news side bar here on the forum

Yes, announced a week or two back that breakfast would be only available seasonally. Though to my knowledge no definition was given to the seasons. There was news story here in this thread and in the news side bar here on the forum
Ty just got back late last night. I find I know less about what's going on in Disney World when I'm there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter