***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that is pretty much the duration of my round trip flight, I would never!

FP+, rope drop, or BUST! lol
Or go at park close. That was our strategy before I was able to get FP+. Maybe people are getting in line when it’s a shorter wait and something stops working so the wait gets even longer. The que sounds horrible with no bathrooms.

I waited about that for the first time I rode the ride, but this was the day after it opened.
That makes a little more sense but that’s still a crazy amount of time. I don’t think I would wait any longer than 2 hours for it.

Forgot to post yesterday. Pandora and Animal kingdom overall was crazy busy. FP for FoP went smoothly and the ride was great as always. Didn’t get to explore much yesterday due to the crowds though. Hopefully more on Sunday!

I was checking ride times yesterday and to my surprise 7DMT was a longer wait than FOP...shocking! But 7DMT is always a long wait....one of my favorites in MK.

So if you don't rope drop Navi is it usually around 30 minutes? Or does it ever get a lot higher?
MDX app is showing a 70 minute wait right now (2:44p).

In September, at 9:30a on our AK day, the Na’vi line reached the Windtraders’ shop and it was at least a 90 minute wait.

If you get in line at the end of the night right before the park closes, it could be as short as a 10 minute wait.

So if you don't rope drop Navi is it usually around 30 minutes? Or does it ever get a lot higher?
I’ve seen it as high as 105 minutes. Our plan is to ride it after rivers of light and then possibly trying to do fop again.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to move my FP for fop up to 10:50 just now so there is a FP for fop for March 2 at 5:40 floating around

Last edited:
So now I have a ROL package for tusker house at 10:35 and fop FP at 10:50. Is that going to work? I can get tusker house at 11:25 if I have to.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to move my FP for fop up to 10:50 just now so there is a FP for fop for March 2 at 5:40 floating around
Sooo lucky. I have had no luck trying hundreds of times since Wednesday to change my NRJ to FOP.

So now I have a ROL package for tusker house at 10:35 and fop FP at 10:50. Is that going to work? I can get tusker house at 11:25 if I have to.

I'd do 11:25 in case service is slow.

Tusker at 11:25 is best.

Some Tusker guests have been waiting up to 30 minutes just to be seated.

Sooo lucky. I have had no luck trying hundreds of times since Wednesday to change my NRJ to FOP.
I have been looking once or twice a day since December 29. I randomly looked today and there happened to be a 10:50! Just keep checking.
Tusker at 11:25 is best.

Some Tusker guests have been waiting up to 30 minutes just to be seated.
Thanks I think I’m going to do that to be safe. I really wanted breakfast there so I’ll keep looking for an earlier time, but having fop at 10:50 is much better

Just a heads up 11:25 will put you at lunch pricing if that matters.
We are on the dining plan so it won't change anything for us, but thanks for the info anyway!
I was able to still keep my 10:35 adr so I'm going to wait and see. I either need an earlier breakfast or a later FOP FP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter