***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I’ve heard it’s a streetmosphere type thing.
This is weird, but I rode FoP 5 times in late January. Three times at rope drop without a fast pass and twice with a fast pass. But I don’t remember seeing the blue Avatar in that cylinder of water. Was it in a video? Or was the actual tank of water with the blue guy sitting there as you walk by in the line? Why do I have no memory of this? ( sorry, this has nothing to do with the new streetmosphere guy, but I was just looking at all your Pandora photos again, and I’ve been meaning to ask this question)

Last edited:
This is weird, but I rode FoP 5 times in late January. Three times at rope drop without a fast pass and twice with a fast pass. But I don’t remember seeing the blue Avatar in that cylinder of water. Was it in a video? Or was the actual tank of water with the blue guy sitting there as you walk by in the line? Why do I have no memory of this? ( sorry, this has nothing to do with the new streetmosphere guy, but I was just looking at all your Pandora photos again, and I’ve been meaning to ask this question)
He is in the lab part of the queue. During the FP queue and during rope drop they don’t go through that part of the queue which is why you missed him.

Just a quick comment - rode FoP standby tonight (posted 90, actual 60) and there was no sign of a safety card being handed out for people to read. I was expecting it based on recent reports so I just thought I’d mention it

I thought i read that the glasses for FoP will fit over prescription but can't remember. DD can't see without her glasses and won't be able to enjoy the ride if she has to take them off, will the ride glasses fit over her regular glasses?

I thought i read that the glasses for FoP will fit over prescription but can't remember. DD can't see without her glasses and won't be able to enjoy the ride if she has to take them off, will the ride glasses fit over her regular glasses?
They should fit yes.

Since I noticed some out of date things on the first page I updated them. Please if you ever notice anything needs changing let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter