***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it has to be a huge relief to the CM to have FoP back up. The guest pushback won't be as harsh over Navi being down. Still not certain what we'll do.

At least the App is warning of that one now. We are in line for FOP now and crossing fingers it works long enough to ride yesterday's FP.
What were the FP lines like? About normal?

The message now popping up in My Disney Experience has Djuan Rivers name signed at the bottom. It says they are working very hard to correct issues with the attraction. Hopefully it is back up soon.

So NRJ is down all day but FOP is up? Since they’re in the same building I wonder what’s going wrong that it’s only affect one of the rides now.

So NRJ is down all day but FOP is up? Since they’re in the same building I wonder what’s going wrong that it’s only affect one of the rides now.
I had the same thoughts. I decided they must have been able to isolate the problems down to a small area now and at least keep FoP running, which is their marque attraction of course.

Saw a couple of threads/blogs about the downed rides in Pandora. Heading to airport soon and will be at AK first thing tomorrow. We have FP for FoP around 10:00 am, but was trying to do Navi before that. Any suggestions of a strategy if both rides are down? We want to hop to Epcot by 1, so don't want to waste too much time waiting around for anything to open. Thanks!

I had the same thoughts. I decided they must have been able to isolate the problems down to a small area now and at least keep FoP running, which is their marque attraction of course.
That is what I am thinking. If it is the fire detection system maybe it doesn't go off when both rides are operating so they can operate one vs. the other. Of course its all speculation at this point but I do think you are right in that they have isolated the issue to one area.

Ak will be open at 8 the whole week we are there. How crazy will line be for Navi first thing in the morning, especially with emh? Should we just wait until later in the day?

We are going in June with no FP for FOP. We are planning to get there about an hour or so before opening and heading that way. One of the planning sites has AK at a 6 that day so I would say pretty busy.

Beyond amazing. The stories he told were so incredible
He was so nice. Took time to speak to everyone. Sat at all our tables. Posed for pictures, signed things.
At the end we got several special gifts too
But hearing his stories about how they went out to research creating the park was once in a lifetime time special. DH said it was the best extra we've ever done by far

What dinner is this? This sounds intriguing.

Some were asking if they newer drum show video had been posted in this thread. It appears I did not add it to the first post. I have now done so and the videos of the original and new drum show are next to each other so everyone can compare the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter