***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would get there even earlier. Last week, the CMs let everyone into Avatar 40 minutes before official opening time. We didn't do FOP since we had a FP for later, so we rode NRJ 3 times as a walk on before 9:00. I would definitely get there at least an hour before the park opens!

Thanks I’m gonna check it out!

They must have took the perch out with the discount. Before when it was regularly priced at $85 I believe it did include the perch.
It did start at like $87, and I won't swear it's without the perch, but I sure didn't see it in the description.

Banshee pricing details with the release of the Night Blossom Banshee

Along with this exciting new release, we’re pleased to announce Annual Passholders can now receive a 20% discount and Disney Vacation Club members can receive a 10% on all banshee purchases. Disney Visa Cardmembers also receive 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at Windtraders when using a Disney Visa Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter