***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait to see Pandora. Just booked my first solo trip specifically for Pandora! I can't wait to see what the updated park hours will be once it's open. I'm hoping there is no way the park will really close at 7 pm.

@rteetz any recent rumors about FP availability? 60 days out? 30 days out? Less? I know the attractions are now showing on the WDW website but didn't know if that was any indication. We book FP in 16 days and I'm thinking we would've already heard if it was gonna be 60 days out?

@rteetz any recent rumors about FP availability? 60 days out? 30 days out? Less? I know the attractions are now showing on the WDW website but didn't know if that was any indication. We book FP in 16 days and I'm thinking we would've already heard if it was gonna be 60 days out?
Nothing right now.

Has anyone heard rumblings of an Earth Day soft opening for Avatar at AK? Anyone know how soft openings usually work at Disney? Is it a "just get lucky" kind of thing?

Thanks
Joe

I'm beating the bushes for any updates. The most recent info I got was on 2/28, when the target was cast member previews starting 4/18 and DVC/passholder previews starting 4/22.
I will pass along any updates I get, but I'm sure they will only be "targets" or "projections" until such time as Disney officially announces something, at which point the entire internet will explode within three minutes and there will be no doubt about the dates.

Had to move our trip up a couple weeks from mid-June to the end of May, and now we will be there on 5/27. Excited to experience the grand opening of the new land.

Anyone know if you can pay with a Disney gift card when utilizing the mobile ordering?
My guess would be yes however if not you'll still be able to order without mobile ordering in which you would be able to use a gift card.

so on the last disney dish podcast they mentioned these event could happen way before the media event....does anyone have any rumors or insight when they could happen and how early could they be?

so on the last disney dish podcast they mentioned these event could happen way before the media event....does anyone have any rumors or insight when they could happen and how early could they be?
Merging this short thread over to the Official Pandora thread.

So with 60 days out 27th & 28th Fastpass are open now for our reservation but nothing from Pandora to chose from. Just hoping we get a heads up soon so it's not a be at your PC everyday at 7am from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter