Official 'Post a Picture of your Campsite at FW' Thread

Lowe's was selling a Mickey Lamp close to the ones we make @ Christmas. Wanted to get it, easier to transport than the one "Grumpy Aggie" made. He said no - he loves that word!
Glo,

I saw the same one, but didn't want a Christmas lamp in July, so we passed too. And in my house, DW is usually the one to say No. :-)

j

last year

attachment.php

39B4908A-892D-41E2-A950-6F22A5AA9FE5.jpeg Site 2037. Directly across from the comfort station and an easy short cut to the 900 loop to the meadows trading post and pool but the longest walk to the busses so I would suggest a golf cart if it’s in the budget. Had plenty of room and privacy. We could have even put up another tent or screen room. Just beware of squirrels, hawks, buzzards, armadillo, raccoon, and blackbirds!!!!!!!

View attachment 306841 Site 2037. Directly across from the comfort station and an easy short cut to the 900 loop to the meadows trading post and pool but the longest walk to the busses so I would suggest a golf cart if it’s in the budget. Had plenty of room and privacy. We could have even put up another tent or screen room. Just beware of squirrels, hawks, buzzards, armadillo, raccoon, and blackbirds!!!!!!!

Looks like a great set-up and weather in that pic!

Who dat? You out of jail finally? I knew those bars and locks couldn't really hold you back at all. But your post above shows that same ol' steady hand we've come to know and love.

You da Frisco Kid!

giphy.gif

Welcome back, brother!

Bama Ed

PS - and to think i got to experience YOUR PRESENZE in person. It waz awesome. :jumping1:

PPS - and if that's your stehdy hand on the left side of the GIF, that puts me over on the rite. Which means Scupper is holding da camera for 'dis!

Last edited:
I am surprised no one is selling them. They would make a fortune.

My husband makes them and has tried to sell them. Problem is they are not cheap to make. With all of the materials needed the cost is around $90-100 depending on what he uses for the base etc. Most people where we live won't pay $100-120 per light which is what my husband would ask for them. Which means he wouldn't make much on them but it's the least someone could pay. It takes more than a couple of hours to make one, the materials are fragile and you have to take your time to avoid cracking the globes etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!