Official 'Post a Picture of your Campsite at FW' Thread

I have 2 Mickey lamps in the process right now for friends. Cans are painted. I need to put in the poles and make the globes. The hardest part is finding the milk cans. It took over a month to find these 2. One was in pretty good shape. The other had been painted a bunch of times. It took a lot of power wheel sanding.

Like Hockeytchr said, if you can find a can for $30 or less, you will still be at around $100 when you are done. And that doesn't include the 4-5 hours or work per lamp.

j

Site 2141.jpg Site 2141 - we were third site in but at the exit so basically we drove all around the loop until just before the end. We were close enough to the bus stop but the noises of the road did not bother or affect us. This is a good loop if you have another party with you staying in a cabin. We are a 35' Class A motorhome and had no problems backing in (right side of road). We had lots of room for our Equinox SUV to park in front of us as you can see in the picture. The concrete pad however is narrower as it was a full hookup site but we marked the edge so we could see it so not to stumble (our awning mat was hiding the pad's edge).

Hmm, tried to post a photo but I couldn't get it oriented correctly.....

Last edited:
Hmm, tried to post a photo but I couldn't get it oriented correctly.....
Pictures... from a WebMaster.
"So, pictures that you take on the iphone portrait style will be upright, and pictures taken landscape style will come out sideways on the forums."
Others have said Samsung phones are the same.
Just post it we will bend over backwards to look at a picture. :)

Pictures... from a WebMaster.
"So, pictures that you take on the iphone portrait style will be upright, and pictures taken landscape style will come out sideways on the forums."
Others have said Samsung phones are the same.
Just post it we will bend over backwards to look at a picture. :)
Will do! Tried to delete the post alltogether but couldn't so I just edited it. Thanks for the info! Hmmm, based on what I'm seeing, apparently I didn't have success in removing the photo either..
Geez, that really looks terrible! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!