Official 'Post a Picture of your Campsite at FW' Thread

I just read the first post and it has some requests that I didn't respond to when I posted the pictures so so here goes.....

loop number: 800
site number:
1) The goofy sideways picture up there was site 834. Dec. 13 through the 18th 2018
2) Next picture with the cranky old guy in the yellow shirt was site 836. May 1st through the 4th 2019
type/size of rig/tent: Class A 45' Country Coach Magna
ease of backing into site: That's relative. December required a lot of maneuvering because the people across from us had 3 cars parked right up to the road. :mad: May was not a problem. Remember, my rig doesn't bend in the middle.
addt'l info about site: All of the Premium sites I saw had a nice apron running into the site to give you some backing and turning room. It made the entrance wider at the top so you can get the rear wheels-me (trailer tires for others) started into the site. Both of the sites I had didn't have any overhead branches to worry about hitting the top or sides, we're 13' tall. Make sure you check the picnic table location before you get started. People move them around to fit their situation and it might be in the way. Both sites were nice and deep- not sure what the dimensions were, sorry. Utility post was in the middle of the site with electric and cable. Water was further towards the road by another 6' or so. Sites had a post near the road with 110 for charging carts or whatever. Nice picnic table with seating on all 4 sides and a fixed charcoal grill at the back of the site. One thing to be mindful of when leaving the 800 loop in a big rig, the bus stop roof hangs out towards the driveway/road intersection further than it should. You have to pull out into the oncoming traffic lane to turn right. You can see how the corner has tagged a lot of RVs in it's day. We loved the 800 loop since it was almost in the middle between the entrance/bus stop and the docks but to be honest, it's the only loop we've stayed in.

Last edited:

We are just starting to think about getting a TT... on my goodness, the extra stuff that comes along with it... We have a boat so I get it with all the extra gear... Starting a list... in the "notebook" Lol -Seeing the set up really give me a better picture of what we will need, and seeing how to set up, and how to get everything in the spot, backing in and different problems that go along with each camp site...

I want a Mickey lamp post for sure... and everyone's holiday decorations are really something to see... just beautiful...

If possible, where can I find pictures or links to them... of the pool, bus stops, chip and dales camp fire, restaurants, store, boat launch to MK, as well as restroom and shower house...and any other pictures that you think that I need to see... LOL...

Thanks so much...

We are just starting to think about getting a TT... on my goodness, the extra stuff that comes along with it... We have a boat so I get it with all the extra gear... Starting a list... in the "notebook" Lol -Seeing the set up really give me a better picture of what we will need, and seeing how to set up, and how to get everything in the spot, backing in and different problems that go along with each camp site...

I want a Mickey lamp post for sure... and everyone's holiday decorations are really something to see... just beautiful...

If possible, where can I find pictures or links to them... of the pool, bus stops, chip and dales camp fire, restaurants, store, boat launch to MK, as well as restroom and shower house...and any other pictures that you think that I need to see... LOL...

Thanks so much...
Here is a thread to get started,
https://www.disboards.com/threads/picture-thread-links.3502087/

We liked the 2100 loop. We flew down and stayed with friends in their motorhome. Their son was in a cabin across the road in the 2200 loop. It worked out great.

j

I've posted this before but here is what I pulled up to on our last trip. I did post a pic of us settled in our site but this required a lot of fancy maneuvering to get into the site. Thank you fellow campers for courteous parking and vehicle placement in the loops to help others get into their site. The site we need to get into is the one you can see on the left.

October Disney site 409 first view.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!