Official Seattle information thread Updated 5/28/2014-Oso update

Yes. I've looked at their website and reviews online. We are excited about it even if it does take up a good bit of time. LOL

Thanks! I'm really excited about the trip. Everyone kept saying to schedule all the time in Vancouver and skip Seattle, but I'm wishing we had a few more days in Seattle.

How difficult is it getting between downtown and SEA on the light rail? I could save almost $100 if I changed to an airport-area hotel (currently booked at Hotel 5), but if going back and forth is a pain, I will stay put.

If it makes a difference I would be looking at going out and in and out on Saturday (get in on the Cascades train), then in and out on Sunday.

Thanks!

I haven't taken it myself, but when my brother comes to visit he does. He says it's quite easy. He prefers taking it and a ferry to us driving him SeaTac.

How difficult is it getting between downtown and SEA on the light rail? I could save almost $100 if I changed to an airport-area hotel (currently booked at Hotel 5), but if going back and forth is a pain, I will stay put.

If it makes a difference I would be looking at going out and in and out on Saturday (get in on the Cascades train), then in and out on Sunday.

Thanks!

There is a stop right at the airport and one in Tukwila. It probably depends on how hard it is to get to one of those places from the airport hotel you're staying at. It's pretty easy to do.

http://www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac/...ound-Transportation/Pages/Public-Transit.aspx shows where the stop is at the airport.

Thanks!

Haven't done so yet, but I read a lot and found it to be super easy so we are doing it in August for this reason - the savings was major for us (we needed 2 rooms, 2 nights)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter