** Official** September 2020 Check-In (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone attending the 2020 CHOC Walk: Registration has been postponed. See @CHOCWalk on Twitter (4/16/20).

While we have been flooded with an outpouring of support during this time of uncertainty, we wanted to give an update. At this time, we have chosen to postpone CHOC Walk registration. While we know many of you were looking forward to reserving your spot and starting ... #chocwalk

Jumping on this thread. We were planning to leave this coming Saturday for Disneyland but obviously that's not a go so we moved our dates out to September with fingers crossed.

My daughter and I will be splitting our stay between the HOJO and the Disneyland Hotel from September 11th to 20th. This was supposed to be her grad/turning 18 celebration so since grad is now off the table I am hoping we get a nice trip at least sometime in the next year to celebrate.

I am starting to worry. I already got to change my airfare once with no change penalty. I doubt they will do that again. A lot can change quickly, so we've got plenty of time, but not a good look, there.

I know what you mean. I'm not crazy worried, but I am very cautious about my September trip at this point. I work as a revenue manager for a large hotel company and the majority of hotels across the country have seen massive amounts of group/even cancellations through October at this point. It's ultimately going to come down to individual preference on how safe they feel to want to travel based on the state's restrictions and what is open.

Tickets bought for Sept, but nervous it won’t happen. We haven’t been forever since we did the whole WDW thing. Will have to cancel a June trip

We are concerned about our September trip as well. As a teacher, I'm normally stuck travelling during school breaks, but with this one I said I don't care, we're going as soon as we're able! It was supposed to be over my parents' 50th anniversary, but if we can't go, we're postponing not cancelling.

I brought up my concerns about September and got pounced on for raining on people's parades. As someone visiting from overseas out trip is almost certainly "out" now. I truly hope this isn't the case for the others in this thread.

Last edited:
I brought up my concerns about September and got pounced on for raining on people's parades. As someone visiting from overseas out trip is almost certainly "out" now. I truly hope this isn't the case for the others in this thread.
'
Our family is due to be coming over from England mid September, I'm hoping that the flight restrictions have been lifted to allow us in to the US.

We re-scheduled our May trip to September. Keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled again. Staying at DLH club lever for the first time. It was supposed to be my bachlorette weekend as my wedding was supposed to be in June but that also was postponed. So, since they offered us a discount to re-schedule we did as we have to have something fun happen. Trip is planned for 9/17-21 and hoping for a Halloween party also. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

We re-scheduled our May trip to September. Keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled again. Staying at DLH club lever for the first time. It was supposed to be my bachlorette weekend as my wedding was supposed to be in June but that also was postponed. So, since they offered us a discount to re-schedule we did as we have to have something fun happen. Trip is planned for 9/17-21 and hoping for a Halloween party also. Keeping my fingers crossed!!
This brought tears to my eyes. I can only imagine the disappointment you and so many others have experienced during this. Wishing you all the luck that all of your rescheduled plans will happen! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

This brought tears to my eyes. I can only imagine the disappointment you and so many others have experienced during this. Wishing you all the luck that all of your rescheduled plans will happen! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!
Thank you so much! I really appreciate what you said means a lot to me. This whole thing has been hard on us all. We will all get through it and move on eventually. I'm just hoping for sooner than later.

Sad news to report regarding my own trip. I have decided to cancel my DL stay and hope to potentially make it down to WDW instead later this year - really just depends on how everything shakes out over the coming months, plus it's easier for me to drive to Florida than to fly to California. Keeping my fingers crossed to make it out to DL soon though!

Sad news to report regarding my own trip. I have decided to cancel my DL stay and hope to potentially make it down to WDW instead later this year - really just depends on how everything shakes out over the coming months, plus it's easier for me to drive to Florida than to fly to California. Keeping my fingers crossed to make it out to DL soon though!
I'm sorry to hear that your trip plans didn't work out this time, although that is totally understandable given the present circumstances. Hoping along with you that you get another chance to do a DLR trip soon! Do you plan to keep hosting this thread? You've been doing a great job so far!

I'm sorry to hear that your trip plans didn't work out this time, although that is totally understandable given the present circumstances. Hoping along with you that you get another chance to do a DLR trip soon! Do you plan to keep hosting this thread? You've been doing a great job so far!

Yes! I am going to keep on hosting!

We are coming sept26-oct 4 at this point, although it is completely up in the air at this point. I am worried with reduced attendance we will not be able to go the number of days we would like. So we may shorten our trip.

We are coming sept26-oct 4 at this point, although it is completely up in the air at this point. I am worried with reduced attendance we will not be able to go the number of days we would like. So we may shorten our trip.
I'm also worried that they will limit the days your allowed to go into the park. Im staying at DLH so, I'm hoping that helps. We have Signature AP's but still don't know how that will be under the new rules either. Im keeping my fingers crossed.🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter