***Official September 2020 Thread***

Just found this thread . As of now , I am planning Sept 13 - 19 at WL . ( I say as of now because I am prone to changing dates ) Hoping for a discount since the last one cut off the day before I arrive .

Hi everyone! We are going September 25- October 5th at WDW.
Staying at Copper Creek in a 2 bedroom villa, 10 nights, then, heading to Universal, staying at Portofino bay (club) until October 11 (6 nights). Super excited! We did universal first last time then ended with WDW with a split stay between BLT (castle view!) and beach club villas (so convenient) Loved our resorts but wanted to try something new. It wiill be hard to beat though.

Looking forward to not having to move as much this time around. We did 3 party nights and 2 early entrance to MK and HS last time. They were great. However, I feel a lot less pressure to do as
Much this time around.
(Our last and first trip, was 18 nights in October of 2016.)
Since then, we have vacationed at Disneyland in 2017 and Aulani in 2018 but they were not as EPIC as our WDW trip.
feeling a little overwhelmed with all the planning that must be done but at least I have our rooms booked.
I had our last trip
Planned perfectly and am hoping to do the same this time but there seems to be soooo many changes and I have forgotten how
I managed it all last time.

Hi everyone! We are going September 25- October 5th at WDW.
Staying at Copper Creek in a 2 bedroom villa, 10 nights, then, heading to Universal, staying at Portofino bay (club) until October 11 (6 nights). Super excited! We did universal first last time then ended with WDW with a split stay between BLT (castle view!) and beach club villas (so convenient) Loved our resorts but wanted to try something new. It wiill be hard to beat though.

Looking forward to not having to move as much this time around. We did 3 party nights and 2 early entrance to MK and HS last time. They were great. However, I feel a lot less pressure to do as
Much this time around.
(Our last and first trip, was 18 nights in October of 2016.)
Since then, we have vacationed at Disneyland in 2017 and Aulani in 2018 but they were not as EPIC as our WDW trip.
feeling a little overwhelmed with all the planning that must be done but at least I have our rooms booked.
I had our last trip
Planned perfectly and am hoping to do the same this time but there seems to be soooo many changes and I have forgotten how
I managed it all last time.
stayed in a two bedroom villa at Copper Creek in September, absolutely beautiful with tons of room. My favorite deluxe resort on property😍😍

Hi all - We're leaving August 31 and staying thru Sept. 7 - hope it's okay if I join the September thread! Staying in Port Orleans-French Quarter - which we've never stayed in before - and very excited. We haven't been to Disney World since 2013 - so we have a lot of catching up to do!!

Of course it is OK for you to join us! You do have a lot of catching up to do! We are here to help either here or on the FB group.

Since we want to do 'Ohana for dinner and Trader Sam's, what do you guys think of this tentative plan? Go to the MK on a party day (i'm thinking tuesday), head over to 'Ohana for our dinner reservation, go to Trader Sam's for drinks and hang out there until it's time for fireworks, then to the Poly beach to watch the fireworks.

I'm not sure about the timing of it though, what time should we leave Trader Sam's to get a spot on the beach? Do you think it will be hard to get into Trader Sam's after dinner?

That sounds like a wonderful way to spend an evening. 😍 When we would watch the fireworks from the beach we would get there between 45-60 minutes early if we wanted to sit, there always seems to be people there no matter how early you show up though. I Wouldn't think you would have to much Trouble getting into Trader Sam's but it has been a few years since I have stayed at the Polynesian so things may have changed.

That sounds like a wonderful way to spend an evening. 😍 When we would watch the fireworks from the beach we would get there between 45-60 minutes early if we wanted to sit, there always seems to be people there no matter how early you show up though. I Wouldn't think you would have to much Trouble getting into Trader Sam's but it has been a few years since I have stayed at the Polynesian so things may have changed.

Awesome, that's not too bad and we can just sit and relax while we wait.

So excited! Staying at CBR from 9/21 - 9/29 with my daughter for her 8th Birthday on 9/23, and my son who is 30 will be with us ! First time staying at CBR! Just came back from a Dec trip with just DD and stayed at POR and we loved it. Staying at CBR for the skyliner! :banana::cheer2::rotfl:

So, we are arriving 9/25 and already have our room booked (rented DVC points from a member here). When should we buy our 10 day. Park hopper tix? I was planning on using our Disney visa rewards.

My kids would never let me go without them...boy it would be awesome though. Not having to plan a trip around attractions, and spending an entire day just enjoying the resort. Dream trip!

My kids would never let me go without them...boy it would be awesome though. Not having to plan a trip around attractions, and spending an entire day just enjoying the resort. Dream trip!

I was going to take a solo trip a year or so ago. My wife nixed it. She didn't want to go, but she didn't want me going by myself either. She's no fun. I tell her she doesn't know how to have fun, she's the fun police. Then I run. Fast. And far. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!