***Official September 2020 Thread***

Goodness, I've lost track of all the variations to our Sept 27 - Oct 2 POP trip. I think it started as a trip with DS and we were staying at an All Star resort and going in May. THen Covid hit and it was changed to a FD trip with DD and friend for Sept/Oct and we were staying at an All Star resort. Then they took away the free dining and it morphed into a trip with DS same dates but we were moved to POP. I can't believe it is almost time!!! Fingers crossed!!

Made it to my pre flight hotel in Denver. Up early tomorrow to catch flight to MCO. I am still in disbelief this is actually happening. Haven’t traveled for so long I discovered I am out of practice! I found out tonight after arriving to the hotel I had thought the things I always leave in my suitcase were no longer in there. Guess I will be going shopping upon arrival! Thank goodness I have a rental car and dinner reservation isn’t until 8:30 at DS. Gotta make lemonade out of lemons! Hey I am going to WDW!!!

We leave in less than 24 hours!! Still haven’t told the kids. Have to finish cleaning for the house sitter including the barn. Have not packed anything, but I have a hidden pile in the closet so the kids don’t see. Have to finish making shirts (just pressing the designs). Oh and I have been awake since 3am thinking of all the things I need to do but can’t because it will wake everyone up. We never tell our kids more than a day before we go about the trip (usually in the car or at the airport), but it would be so much easier it I didn’t have to hide things and sneak around. Gotta love the day before a vacation.

Epcot for the two hours I was here was pretty busy compared to when I was here in July, but it’s also a Saturday at Epcot. Still not bad all things considered.

@karen4546 Thank you! Epcot was busy today. Thankful the rain didn’t begin until we were leaving Via Napoli following closing. Thankful the skyliner was still running as car was at the Rivera. The breakfast at Topilinos was amazing! Great food. Sour cream waffles very good.

Just back yesterday from 9 nights at the Poly. Had a great trip. A bit hot with masks but got used to it. Did each park twice but didn’t need it with low crowds. Got on all the rides multiple times. ROTR we had boarding group 56 got on at 6:30 pm. Next time got boarding group 12 Got on at 11:45 am. . A bit busier on weekends, especially HS. Do MMRR and Slinky dog and Smuglers Run at opening, the line gets long. Disney Springs was crowded. We ate well!!! Lol. If you have a specific question just ask!! The magic is still there, just different. ♥️

Just back yesterday from 9 nights at the Poly. Had a great trip. A bit hot with masks but got used to it. Did each park twice but didn’t need it with low crowds. Got on all the rides multiple times. ROTR we had boarding group 56 got on at 6:30 pm. Next time got boarding group 12 Got on at 11:45 am. . A bit busier on weekends, especially HS. Do MMRR and Slinky dog and Smuglers Run at opening, the line gets long. Disney Springs was crowded. We ate well!!! Lol. If you have a specific question just ask!! The magic is still there, just different. ♥
I am so nervous about NOT getting a ROTR boarding group. we have 2 HS days but I would like to ride both days. any tips? I watch the ROTR thread, but we have not been since September 2019 and ROTR was not open at that time.

I am so nervous about NOT getting a ROTR boarding group. we have 2 HS days but I would like to ride both days. any tips? I watch the ROTR thread, but we have not been since September 2019 and ROTR was not open at that time.
I practiced before we went. Have your finger ready to hit join right at 10. Be fast with the next part selecting your group. In my case I just selected all. It was only two of us.

I am nervous too, but not for me, for my husband and daughter. Both are huge SW fans, and my husband has been waiting just to go to GE. If they don't get a group, I know they'll be disappointed and we only have one HS day. :( No park hopping sucks...

I am nervous too, but not for me, for my husband and daughter. Both are huge SW fans, and my husband has been waiting just to go to GE. If they don't get a group, I know they'll be disappointed and we only have one HS day. :( No park hopping sucks...
I was nervous as well but we were fortunate. Just be in the park and not on their WiFi. Then keep refreshing. May the force be with you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter