***Official September 2020 Thread***

SAB is still our fav pool...just love it! Sounds like you had an awesome time, great for you! ::yes::
Are you able to walk fully around the Boardwalk now? When we were on the Boardwalk end of July, because of the NBA, it was blocked off starting SAB...Can I assume that all of that has now been removed and SAB is fully open? :confused: When we walked part of the Boardwalk, it was really quiet, not crowded at all, ESPN was in fact closed...Is the Boardwalk more vibrant now..what about ESPN, open now?:confused: TIA!

Yes you can walk all the way around now :) Boardwalk area was still a bit quiet but not totally dead and I’m sure it’s picked up even more now.

I practiced before we went. Have your finger ready to hit join right at 10. Be fast with the next part selecting your group. In my case I just selected all. It was only two of us.

Heads up you do NOT need to select your party anymore - everyone who’s tapped into the park will be auto-selected. Just hit those join buttons in under 10 seconds, practice if you can tomorrow AM so you’re prepared to hit join right as the clock turns!

I am so disappointed. The park hours were extended this weekend but I just checked MDE and they are back to the shortened hours. 😢

I am so disappointed. The park hours were extended this weekend but I just checked MDE and they are back to the shortened hours. 😢
Mobile App is still showing the "reopening" extended hours. Mk 9-7, Epcot 11-9, HS 10-8, AK 8-6 and that's for all 3 days.

We are at the airport in monroe, La. my daughter just called and they canceled her flight (Southwest) out of New Orleans. She said she is driving now. Why in the world would they cancel a flight the day of departure?

Hello September group! We are back from a wonderful stay at the Riviera Resort! Here's a quick review from our trip.

We flew on Southwest, nonstop flight. Had no issues whatsoever all middle seats were empty. We also took Magical Express from the airport to the resort. Very well spaced out and several empty seats all over the bus.

Upon arrival to the Riviera Resort our room was not ready and we were not with our traveling party.
They said they would work on getting us with our group and we did not get a room until after 7:20 that evening. Very disappointing that it took so long for them to get us situated. We had requested an upper floor at the Riviera and ended up on the fourth floor but we're next to our traveling party.

We have been going to Disney for over 30 years and I will say the crowds Animal Kingdom and Epcot on a Tuesday we're not that bad. The rest of the crowds were definitely busy. If they are saying the parks are only at 25% capacity I would be shocked. The last day Epcot was wall-to-wall people. People were waiting in line for over 30 minutes just to get a beer or drink at some of the kiosk available. Wait times for over an hour for most of the rides.

The Riviera was a really nice resort. When you were there on vacation for quite a while and plan on using the restaurants, The Limited menu gets to be a trick. Only a few sandwiches or offered at the bar which we went too often because we spent a lot of time in the pool since we didn't have to wear a mask.

There was more than enough hand sanitizer everywhere you went. I didn't see as many hand washing stations as I thought there would be but it was not a problem at all. The parks were cleaner than I've probably ever seen them!

It was a very successful trip and we had a great time. It was definitely hot which is convinced us to start traveling to Disney in January and February to avoid the Heat. Getting old is terrible!

we fly out Monday AM and today after dropping our youngest off to college I will FINALLY pack!! I can't even believe this is coming true! I will keep checking our flights because I am terrified that something could still be cancelled. Especially once we are down there and our returning flight is Oct 4th I want to make sure we arent caught off guard.

We made it to copper Creek around 2pm. My girls who drove from New Orleans made it At 2:40. They got the text/email that their flight was canceled at 3:30am.

we went to MK to activate our annual pass certificates. They gave us some pixie dust and made our passes Start like new instead of a renewal.
It is hot! If we were not wearing masks it would be much better. Mine train said 55 minute wait but was around 20.

We made it to copper Creek around 2pm. My girls who drove from New Orleans made it At 2:40. They got the text/email that their flight was canceled at 3:30am.

we went to MK to activate our annual pass certificates. They gave us some pixie dust and made our passes Start like new instead of a renewal.
It is hot! If we were not wearing masks it would be much better. Mine train said 55 minute wait but was around 20.
HAVE FUN!!!!!!

One more try to sleep night before heading out on an early flight to MCO and then WDW. Ready to go. Bags packed with plenty of masks. Headed to Bay Lake Towers....

We had a great trip. Generally things ran smooth. When you do a quick service you do a mobile order and you must get a complete reply before you can enter and pick the order up. Lines generally moved well. Like the Haunted Mansion, you kept moving never stopped in the 'moving room'. Same for tower of terror.

We never felt crowded and almost all people wore their masks all the time. Saw a couple of people get reminded to pull them up.

Always great to be at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter