***Official September 2021 Thread***

Hi there everyone! Its been a long 10 years but we are finally going back! Our dates are 9/19/21- 9/25/21! Pop Century! We are faithful All Star Movies people but all we can book in the Values right now is Pop Century. We may stick with it or go back to our beloved Movies. Either way we will be at Home again soon!

@Mrs Grumpy we’ve decided to move our trip to July so we are officially out of the September group for next year. We do plan on moving back to September for 2022 though. 😉

Well we are not even going now in 2021 but I started this thread so will be keeping it up. Wish I could hand it off to someone :D

We are planning for September 2022 next. Just need a break after this trip. Wasn't what we hoped.

@Mrs Grumpy Yeah, all the things you were talking about on the FB page are the exact reasons we decided to cancel. I need the parades, night shows, characters and emh for it to be worth the cost. I don’t want to go just to “be at Disney”. Hopefully things will be mostly back to normal by the time we get there. Then back to September in 2022!

Well we are not even going now in 2021 but I started this thread so will be keeping it up. Wish I could hand it off to someone :D

We are planning for September 2022 next. Just need a break after this trip. Wasn't what we hoped.

Why not rename it Sept 2021/2022?

Sad to hear.

I'm beginning to reconsider, too. I so wanted to be in The World for the 50th but now I just don't know. I don't know if I'll be back to work in 2021. Today is seven months out of work for me.

But I'm glad I did a Sept 2020 trip!

We booked 9/30-10/5 at Yacht Club but I know we’ll change resorts :) We’ve done 2 trips since the reopening and were very happy with them; we’re also going for Thanksgiving next month and for my 50th in February.

I just found this thread! I’ve only really been paying attention to the FB group. Oops!
We are scheduled at Shades of Green for Sept 6-15 2021.
We aren’t 100% sure we will be going but right now we plan to! Still watching for military rates so we may be able to get a few days at Yacht Club.

We can still fly if the land border is closed. 🙂

Yep, I know. :flower:

The border being closed is more of an issue in relation to the 14-day quarantine. I can't be taking 3 weeks off for 1 week of vacation (well I guess I can, but I won't lol). I am hopeful that once the border is re-opened, the restrictions re: quarantine would be reassessed.

I am excited with the newest news re: ongoing vaccines (maybe by Spring!) so perhaps by the start of summer we'll be in a position to open up.

Yep, I know. :flower:

The border being closed is more of an issue in relation to the 14-day quarantine. I can't be taking 3 weeks off for 1 week of vacation (well I guess I can, but I won't lol). I am hopeful that once the border is re-opened, the restrictions re: quarantine would be reassessed.

I am excited with the newest news re: ongoing vaccines (maybe by Spring!) so perhaps by the start of summer we'll be in a position to open up.

Hopefully the rapid testing they are currently doing at the land border and airport in Alberta is successful so it can be rolled out country wide by the end of year like they are hoping for, then there won’t be a 14 day quarantine required. 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!