Official Showtimes for B&B Sing Along & Impressions De France at Epcot

Hmmm. IDF getting such a small position in the schedule isn’t going to make some ‘Epcot purists’ happy. What happened to the ‘alternating showtimes’ schedule? New Epcot I guess.

Looking forward to seeing both though.

That’s disappointing. We’d have done both, but IDF would have been the higher priority. I’m not exactly an EPCOT purist, but DD10 and I would prefer to see culturally relevant attractions in the WS at least get equal billing with the little kid friendly IP insertions.

That’s disappointing. We’d have done both, but IDF would have been the higher priority. I’m not exactly an EPCOT purist, but DD10 and I would prefer to see culturally relevant attractions in the WS at least get equal billing with the little kid friendly IP insertions.

Completely agree. I’m not an Epcot purist either and get that some of these changes are inevitable.... but 1.5 hours of park time in the late part of the day (usually when we’re enjoying World Showcase and preparing for the evening show)... that’s sort of borderline insulting to me. Hopefully they’ll move to a more equal schedule over time.

Ah boo. I love Impressions de France and was stoked it would be open for my January trip but if it’s only running late like that I’ll need to shuffle some things around. Not a huge deal, just boo. It’s practically a tradition of mine to get a Grand Marnier slush, sit by the water in the sun, and then head over. I have no interest in the Beauty and the Beast singalong.

edit - it also kills my maybe plan of hopping over to see and have a drink it while waiting for my (hopefully) BG to be called for Rise if the Resistance. Boo again!

They really should consider showing the new movie before 11AM too. I'm assuming here that France will be fully open in the morning with similar hours to Norway sometime this year when the Ratatouille ride is open. For all I know they'll probably just add more times for the BatBSA.

They really should consider showing the new movie before 11AM too. I'm assuming here that France will be fully open in the morning with similar hours to Norway sometime this year when the Ratatouille ride is open. For all I know they'll probably just add more times for the BatBSA.
It is a good possibility that once Ratatouille opens they will open France at 9am. But I can guarantee this B&B sing along will be a one and done for a lot of people. Still it will absorb some crowds once the new ride opens

It makes no sense that Disney would spend the time and money to digitize IDF and then only show it for 90 minutes a day. Hopefully whoever is making the scheduling decisions reverses course and alternates this with the new singalong as was originally reported as the plan.

I was there today and the theater was full and people reacted to all the right parts, i personally don't feel it's a great replacement but if people continue to fill the theater i don't see this changing
Obviously today is just day one

I have a BatB sing along in my house. I go to theme parks for something I can’t do or view at home. I will be fighting for one if the IDF spots at the first showing of the evening, as I usually leave the parks by 5:00, but want to support IDF.

We've never done the movies at Epcot. Is there seating in the theater for B&B/IDF, or is it standing only?

Going in February and want to see the three new things, but also IdF!

We were planning on doing IDF and BatB on our last day yesterday, and we were kind of bummed that IDF was so late in the day and had to miss it. Definitely not impressed with BatB. Seems like such a waste of a great theater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter