Official Showtimes for B&B Sing Along & Impressions De France at Epcot

I don't have a visit planned for WDW until the fall, and DW has already said she wants to do B&BSA. Am I a bad person for wishing this will somehow go away by then?

I don't have a visit planned for WDW until the fall, and DW has already said she wants to do B&BSA. Am I a bad person for wishing this will somehow go away by then?
It's only 15 min long, nice place to sit, relax, enjoy the a/c

When the BATB singalong was first announced I thought they were saying it would be similar to the Frozen Singalong which we really liked. But this one has no real actors/actresses....right?

When the BATB singalong was first announced I thought they were saying it would be similar to the Frozen Singalong which we really liked. But this one has no real actors/actresses....right?

Nope, it’s a film.

When operating, does Impressions de France run on a "pre-determined" schedule (e.g., on the hour, 20 minutes after the hour and 40 minutes after the hour) or does it just loop with no specific schedule? When EPCOT closes at 9:00 PM, what time does the last showing of IDF begin? I'm trying to determine if it is feasible to see following an 8:00 PM performance by British Revolution in UK. TIA!

I have a BatB sing along in my house. I go to theme parks for something I can’t do or view at home. I will be fighting for one if the IDF spots at the first showing of the evening, as I usually leave the parks by 5:00, but want to support IDF.
Just know that the sing alongs are completely different than just "singing the songs."

The DHS "Frozen Sing Along" is a VERY funny and fresh take on the characters from the movies.
It features some outstanding and unforgettable live hosts offering hilarious self deprecating jokes and stories about the songs and story lines of the movie, with some brief "guest singing" participation.
I rate it as one of the best (certainly, by far, the FUNNIEST) live stage shows at DHS.
Not be be missed.

Epcot's Beauty and the Beast Sing Along, while it IS an original (and humous) take on the story of the original movie, it is still just a "film presentation" with some brief "guest singing" participation.
I do not rate is as one of the more memorable experiences at Epcot.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!