**Official Spring Break 2020 Poll!**

When is your school districts 2020 Spring Break?

• February 24-28

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March 2-6

Votes: 12 2.5%
  • March 9-13

Votes: 53 10.9%
  • March 16-20

Votes: 94 19.3%
  • March 23-27

Votes: 77 15.8%
  • March 30-April 3

Votes: 49 10.1%
  • April 6-10

Votes: 95 19.5%
  • April 13-17

Votes: 67 13.8%
  • April 20-24

Votes: 32 6.6%
  • April 27-May 1

Votes: 5 1.0%

• Total voters
I am following a college friend on FB as she is at WDW right now. She has posted pics of the lines at AK (for FOP, the UP! bird show, and the Festival of the Lion King), and she reports that they are crazy. I'm getting a little more nervous that crowds will be insane by the end of March. Eeeek!

Wow I was really surprised to see so many places that have Spring Break in April! Everywhere I've lived it was pretty universally sometime in mid March. I'm actually pleased to see this, I'm using this thread to plan a potential trip for 2021 and early March is looking like a great time to go!

Wow I was really surprised to see so many places that have Spring Break in April! Everywhere I've lived it was pretty universally sometime in mid March. I'm actually pleased to see this, I'm using this thread to plan a potential trip for 2021 and early March is looking like a great time to go!
A ton of schools connect spring break to Easter and Easter is in April this year...on years when Easter is in March there aren’t a lot of spring breaks in April.

I"m planning for April of next year. Easter is April 5 I believe. I was thinking of doing April 10 to bipass the Easter weeks. Hopefully that will work but I"m a bit nervous since a couple people have said their break is mid/end of April regardless.

Since Spring Break is just about upon us for many regions of the U.S., moving and bumping this poll to the main Theme Park Attractions & Strategies board for a bit. While obviously unscientific, always interesting to see the spring break distribution among our DISer community.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!