**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Booked my husband and I for November 4th.

My liver is going to take a beating that day between California Grill Brunch and this as 'dinner'

As we'll already be onsite - won't have to worry about arriving late & having drama this time!
We’re doing this as “dinner” on our arrival night and then Cali brunch the next morning, so I’m right there with you.

I was really counting on being able to do the party on Nov 6. Does anyone think that they may add more days?

The Stormtroopers interact with the CMs at the party check in podium regularly by pretending to be Guests checking in for the party and after all this time, they still crack me up. They're great, always funny.

Having said that, they are not part of the party and sometimes they stop and interact with party Guests quite a bit and sometimes they just walk through. They walk through the party area in order to enter one of the Stormtrooper barracks.
Gotcha! I guess we got lucky — they came around a lot!!

Media preview night?
the show is at 8:30pm with the park closing at 8pm, same thing is happening for the SWaGS for the first 5 days, either the DHS hours will be extended or they are leaving it like that (like they do with Fantasmic some nights)
It could be media night where they have a reserved area but everyone would still be able to watch

the show is at 8:30pm with the park closing at 8pm, same thing is happening for the SWaGS for the first 5 days, either the DHS hours will be extended or they are leaving it like that (like they do with Fantasmic some nights)
It could be media night where they have a reserved area but everyone would still be able to watch
That’s my thought. They might preview the rest of the flurry of fun stuff that night as well. I leave the 5th so I’ll just miss it all.

Booked my husband and I for November 4th.

My liver is going to take a beating that day between California Grill Brunch and this as 'dinner'

As we'll already be onsite - won't have to worry about arriving late & having drama this time!

We are doing this and Cali Grill brunch on the same day too! Can’t wait for this Day O’ Gluttony, liver be darned. :)

I had no idea such things existed!!! Off to google and get some for us! Thank you!
So much awesome stuff exists on redbubble!! 3 of our shirts were of this flavor... we got a lot of compliments on them -- something a little different... and kind of "geek squared" as we say... :D

https://www.redbubble.com/people/cwjedi/works/25955658-star-wars-hamilton-mashup?grid_pos=1&p=t-shirt&rbs=18ab575d-e3b3-440a-a795-0c51048af3e3&ref=shop_grid&style=mens&searchTerm=Star Wars hamilton

Last edited:
So much awesome stuff exists on redbubble!! 3 of our shirts were of this flavor... we got a lot of compliments on them -- something a little different... and kind of "geek squared" as we say... :D

https://www.redbubble.com/people/cwjedi/works/25955658-star-wars-hamilton-mashup?grid_pos=1&p=t-shirt&rbs=18ab575d-e3b3-440a-a795-0c51048af3e3&ref=shop_grid&style=mens&searchTerm=Star Wars hamilton

My DH and I have some MK/Hamilton mash up shirts I can’t wait to wear!

THANK YOU for posting this link! We are doing the Star Wars Day at Sea in a January and have been looking for some good shirts that ship to Canada :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter