**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Like I said they do have fireworks.
The original show had fireworks launched from on top of the buildings and medium and higher ones launched from outside the park. The higher one's are no longer launched, this also applies to jbjb, I watched a video of this year's show and I could tell the difference

I hope that's temporary because of the construction.

In need of a little reassurance—

My family is going to be there at Disney the last week in March (7-8 crowds predicted). The Star Wars fireworks are our first priority as far as evening shows for the week as it’s our favorite, so I set up two opportunities—in case of rain, sickness, etc.

Do both of these sound likereasonable times to make SW fireworks starting at 9:00pm and find a viewing spot that’s not awful? We’re willing to sit & wait about 30-40 minutes for a spot but probably no more. Fortunately the shortest person in our group is 5’9” (me):P

Monday 5:00pm dinner Boathouse DS
Thursday 6:40pm dinner Sci Fi Dine In

Does this sound like reasonable dinner/fireworks timing?

Hi All,
I have a May trip planned and the Star Wars dessert party is at the top of the list - I have been checking weekly for our dates and nothing was coming up. I called today and the cast member told me that it was sold out for our entire stay 5/1-5/8. Does anyone have experience getting tickets from cancellations? I would need 5 total. Thank you!

Hi All,
I have a May trip planned and the Star Wars dessert party is at the top of the list - I have been checking weekly for our dates and nothing was coming up. I called today and the cast member told me that it was sold out for our entire stay 5/1-5/8. Does anyone have experience getting tickets from cancellations? I would need 5 total. Thank you!
The dates for may are not posted yet, in the next month or two that will be posted and then you can book

In need of a little reassurance—

My family is going to be there at Disney the last week in March (7-8 crowds predicted). The Star Wars fireworks are our first priority as far as evening shows for the week as it’s our favorite, so I set up two opportunities—in case of rain, sickness, etc.

Do both of these sound likereasonable times to make SW fireworks starting at 9:00pm and find a viewing spot that’s not awful? We’re willing to sit & wait about 30-40 minutes for a spot but probably no more. Fortunately the shortest person in our group is 5’9” (me):P

Monday 5:00pm dinner Boathouse DS
Thursday 6:40pm dinner Sci Fi Dine In

Does this sound like reasonable dinner/fireworks timing?
Both sound good

The dates for may are not posted yet, in the next month or two that will be posted and then you can book
Good information to know! Thank you. I haven't seen them before and am really hoping to see on my next trip. Will keep checking.

Thank you - I was surprised when the CM said sold out - I will keep checking.
Unfortunately phone cm are not the best at info. They are basically looking at the same website you and I are, most are not even here in Orlando and have never visited the parks.

We have SDD FP at 6:55, would it be worth it to get the SW dessert party still? Not sure if we can get tickets or not being 3 weeks away but thought I would get advice first. Husband is a huge SW fan.

We have SDD FP at 6:55, would it be worth it to get the SW dessert party still? Not sure if we can get tickets or not being 3 weeks away but thought I would get advice first. Husband is a huge SW fan.
at what time is the party?

I watched a review from June and they showed guests at the Dessert Party sitting at Tables as opposed to standing at Hightops, Was that a special occasion or did they change to seating? Thanks!

I watched a review from June and they showed guests at the Dessert Party sitting at Tables as opposed to standing at Hightops, Was that a special occasion or did they change to seating? Thanks!
Chairs have been available for a while now.

DH and I are super excited to have this dessert party on our upcoming trip. We've been before (once way back when it started and the party was standing tables out on the Plaza and then since they've moved it to the launch bay).

Our party is on February 2, and we also have tickets to the DAH. I'm wondering if anyone can help me plan the timing. Should we wait to get our DAH bands (not available until 7) after the dessert party and fireworks and check in at 6:45, or would we be safe to go get our bands first and check on for the party a little late? Some previous threads mention pre-assigned tables, which I don't remember from past parties, but if that's true, it seems like it wouldn't matter when we get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts