***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread

• PrincessV

DIS Veteran
    Vader at Launch Bay should help spread the traffic out across the park a bit. At least I assume that's the thinking!

yulilin3

Disney Freak
    Vader at Launch Bay should help spread the traffic out across the park a bit. At least I assume that's the thinking!
    He was really popular before Kylo came in, lines for Kylo have been very short compared to Vader. Having not one but 2 rooms being vacant at Launch Bay and having the character there already through the Galaxy Far Far Away show makes it a easy choice.

• Cinderumbrella

DIS Veteran
    I’m long past the character meet and greet stage with DS16 but you better believe we will get a photo with Vader. I have great shots of him age 6-10 with Vader at SWW. Plus it will be one of the few characters still taller than he is!

rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator
  • MickeyMinnieMom

If you ticket it, they will come... ;)
    This waiting for info is HARD!! I neeeeeeeed to know...

If WDW is going to utilize a VQ.

If WDW is going to allow/require same-day ADRs for Oga's, and if obtaining said same-day ADR will guarantee entrance to GE.
    These two things worked really well in DL when I was there... I know the situations don't map exactly, but I know I'd like to see something like this -- especially the ADR for Oga's and reservations for Savi's.

Haley R

With all the strength of a raging fire
    We have him from SWW too. Sigh. Those were the days
    Idk what SWW is but it sounds neat lol. My dad helped me paint my face like darth maul in high school for homecoming but our colors were orange and black. It was pretty cool

yulilin3

Disney Freak
    Idk what SWW is but it sounds neat lol. My dad helped me paint my face like darth maul in high school for homecoming but our colors were orange and black. It was pretty cool
    Sww=star wars weekends, a yearly event held at DHS, lasted a month, some years it was longer. You could meet tons of characters, there was a parade, get autographs from actors and actresses and directors, talk shows with actors and hyperspace hoopla to end the night

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS