***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Just a question or thought about Smuggler's Run: with extra, extra magic hours ending Nov 2, do you think they'll start Fast Pass for it (the ride) on Nov 3? I know they've said 'no fastpass', but .... Just a thought that floated into my head this morning.
no one knows when fp will be available

My daughter's soccer team was accepted into the Disney soccer tournament labor day weekend. Unfortunately, the team will not be staying on Disney property.

In looking at the park hours for 8/29 to 8/31, am I correct that DHS will be open at 6am for everyone those days, and that Extra Extra Magic Hours for resort guests do not start until 9/1? Trying to decide on whether to surprise my son by getting up real early on 8/31.

My daughter's soccer team was accepted into the Disney soccer tournament labor day weekend. Unfortunately, the team will not be staying on Disney property.

In looking at the park hours for 8/29 to 8/31, am I correct that DHS will be open at 6am for everyone those days, and that Extra Extra Magic Hours for resort guests do not start until 9/1? Trying to decide on whether to surprise my son by getting up real early on 8/31.
Correct

I feel like the forgotten 3rd child. You know the first gets all the attention, the second one is the troublemaker and gets a lot of attention, by the third the parents are like "go do whatever you want" We are less than a month away and no "know before you go" no updates on policies for camping and queuing, no word on if or when we are getting a VQ. I'm feeling abandoned by my parent :D

I feel like the forgotten 3rd child. You know the first gets all the attention, the second one is the troublemaker and gets a lot of attention, by the third the parents are like "go do whatever you want" We are less than a month away and no "know before you go" no updates on policies for camping and queuing, no word on if or when we are getting a VQ. I'm feeling abandoned by my parent :D
I was thinking virtually the same thing this morning. No hoopla? No little releases of info on merch, food, etc.? I mean, I know all of that is accessible from searching the DLR version, but I'm really surprised by the radio silence here in FL. C'mon Disney - my excitement is starting to wane here!

I was thinking virtually the same thing this morning. No hoopla? No little releases of info on merch, food, etc.? I mean, I know all of that is accessible from searching the DLR version, but I'm really surprised by the radio silence here in FL. C'mon Disney - my excitement is starting to wane here!
I'm still excited but I feel left out, (going back to the siblings analogy) like my oldest sibling got a princess birthday party along with pony rides and bouncy castle, and I'm getting to go to Chuck-e-Cheeses

I'm still excited but I feel left out, (going back to the siblings analogy) like my oldest sibling got a princess birthday party along with pony rides and bouncy castle, and I'm getting to go to Chuck-e-Cheeses

Maybe you are going to get a surprise party LOL

I will be at MGM on September 11 and keep thinking I am missing and not in the loop, but I am happy to see it is not just me thinking this and it is true LOL

I hope I'm right and Disney will give you (us) a surprise and it will be even better organization than we expect? Maybe they don't have a clue yet what they want/need to do but they could follow DL.

Even the blogs are trying their best to put something out there but they’re just rehashing the same old same old. “What food to expect at Galaxys Edge”, “What shopping Galaxys Edge has to offer”. They’re obviously trying to put content out there but with very little substance.

Even the blogs are trying their best to put something out there but they’re just rehashing the same old same old. “What food to expect at Galaxys Edge”, “What shopping Galaxys Edge has to offer”. They’re obviously trying to put content out there but with very little substance.
As a marketing and communications professional, it's killing me that Disney isn't providing more to work with. :headache:

Unfortunately I just think nothing has been said cause it is all out there with DL’s opening and we are getting nothing new.

img_3552.jpg

From your link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter