***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Do you know when the parking lot will open when they switch to EEMHs? Thank you.
No, I believe they will adjust depending on demand during opening days
We are planning on going to SWGE on 9/1 for EMH. Do we need a reservation to get into the land? I know you need them for droid, light saber, Ogas but is there something required to just get into SWGE?
Nothing required, just line up and then thet will close the khans if/when it reaches capacity. No official word on virtual queue either

I spoke to a guest service agent and this is what she told me
1. You can get into land one hour prior to your ADR if its at capacity
2. If you have one builder scheduled at the Depot or Savi's then the builder and one guest can get in land if its at capacity. Not everyone in your family.
3. People are allowed to start lining up at 4am . Though she did go on to say parking lot is open 24 hours but then quickly moved on to something else. So not sure if she was supposed to tell me about that
4. I asked if there would be a opening ceremony the night prior and she stated she knew nothing about that.
5. Virtual queue- she did not know if that would be used.

May the Force be with all of us who are crazy enough to travel to Batuu opening week! 😉

I spoke to a guest service agent and this is what she told me
1. You can get into land one hour prior to your ADR if its at capacity
2. If you have one builder scheduled at the Depot or Savi's then the builder and one guest can get in land if its at capacity. Not everyone in your family.
3. People are allowed to start lining up at 4am . Though she did go on to say parking lot is open 24 hours but then quickly moved on to something else. So not sure if she was supposed to tell me about that
4. I asked if there would be a opening ceremony the night prior and she stated she knew nothing about that.
5. Virtual queue- she did not know if that would be used.

May the Force be with all of us who are crazy enough to travel to Batuu opening week! 😉

I had heard from a friend who works down there that there’s going to be a ceremony for opening the land at 12:30 the day before

I had heard from a friend who works down there that there’s going to be a ceremony for opening the land at 12:30 the day before
I would think that they would.... I have a feeling they are trying to keep it on the down low to avoid a mob. I was thinking since the old school guys were at Disneyland, they would have the new gang at Disney World especially since the new characters are the ones you see in Batuu.

I would think that they would.... I have a feeling they are trying to keep it on the down low to avoid a mob. I was thinking since the old school guys were at Disneyland, they would have the new gang at Disney World especially since the new characters are the ones you see in Batuu.
Are you implying that if there is an opening ceremony 8/28, it will be open to the day guest public? Seems doubtful.

Are you implying that if there is an opening ceremony 8/28, it will be open to the day guest public? Seems doubtful.
No not that public would be allowed in but if people thought they might get a peek as the actors walk around the other areas of park it might be chaos.

Don't give up on getting reservations!! I missed the reservation openings, too, so I sat and tried for Oga's dinner on the 30th (DGrDs 16th Bday) . Hit refresh for about 2 hours while watching a show and finally one popped up at 9:15!!! Perfect! We'll walk over at 330/4 AM and see if we can get into SWGE sometime in the morning - go back and get some sleep - and then come back in at night for a Birthday Nightcap!! I am patient and lucky YMMV ;) May the force be with you!

Got a lucky reservation for Savi's and Droid Depot late on the 30th!

Again, I have no idea who these two are and my CM friend will probably ban me from accessing her Fb.

Here is the TIE fighter Magic Shot this time using Batuu-tone markups 😉:
View attachment 424572
Do we have to ask for this one specifically? Yesterday, I asked the PhotoPass photographer at this shot if there would be “some magic”...we got Salacious Crumb twice, but no TIE fighters...that was the shot I wanted the most...

Do we have to ask for this one specifically? Yesterday, I asked the PhotoPass photographer at this shot if there would be “some magic”...we got Salacious Crumb twice, but no TIE fighters...that was the shot I wanted the most...
Because it was “previews,” which are practice sessions for the photogs and the CMs processing the photos, I don’t think anyone had a choice.

Salacious Crumb must be new within the last few days...they were probably working on placement in the Magic Shots.

Because it was “previews,” which are practice sessions for the photogs and the CMs processing the photos, I don’t think anyone had a choice.

Salacious Crumb must be new within the last few days...they were probably working on placement in the Magic Shots.
Will try to be more specific when we return in a few weeks - I tried to help the CM’s to not break character, so I was very vague when I asked! We did get this awesome shot, tho!3FA584D3-0DC0-44FE-8CCA-7D198FCEA91D.jpeg

If I have a reservation for 8:55 for droid and 9:45 at savis, and I plan on being at droid at 8:40, am I safe as far as making the reservations? As in- can I expect to make it into my reservation within a half hour of the time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter