***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

For anyone that has questions on this new land or maybe questions of crowds/planning please direct your questions here.
The Mods are basically trying to funnel all SWGE into one thread to leave the rest of the TPAS board open for questions and topics not related to SWGE. We know that this is probably the most anticipated land opening in the history of WDW and will create a lot of attention but we don't want page one of the TPAS forum to be inundated by the same topic of questions.
Thank you and...MTFBWY

From the Barrons article, it seems that Oga’s Cantina will be primarily a bar with minimal seating. Hopeful that SWGE will include a full table service restaurant, but at this point seems unlikely.

Still disappointed that the Bantha ride not happening, but now my guess is that they feature a bantha animatronic as part of a blue milk stand...would be amazing.

From the Barrons article, it seems that Oga’s Cantina will be primarily a bar with minimal seating. Hopeful that SWGE will include a full table service restaurant, but at this point seems unlikely.
Not unlikely. It WILL have a table service restaurant.

Not unlikely. It WILL have a table service restaurant.
Excellent...I appreciate the emphasis. Interesting that we’ve heard about the bar and possible pod-racing quick service, but nothing about the sit-down.

Excellent...I appreciate the emphasis. Interesting that we’ve heard about the bar and possible pod-racing quick service, but nothing about the sit-down.
Still lots of missing details about this land. Its always been my understanding that there will be two dining venues Oga's and another one.

Still lots of missing details about this land. Its always been my understanding that there will be two dining venues Oga's and another one.
But so fun to speculate...perhaps an “upscale” supper club for the more successful smugglers would work...Maz Kinata meets the Edison kind of vibe.

Thank you for this thread. I am so excited for this for my husband. I think he'll finally enjoy Hollywood Studios.

I am very excited about visiting this land eventually but I'm praying it won't open before my planned Birthday trip at the end of September. I want to go one last time before the "crazy" happens ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!