***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Smugglers Run is down to 30 minutes again, 20 minutes before the next group is let in. So while not at low as the first group, I’m thinking the groups are the same size and maybe the ride just experience some down time on one side during the 2nd group.

I’m just surprised how low it got during group 1. I’m sure they studied optimal crowd levels, but the fact that it was able to get down to a virtual walk on is kind of crazy. Tomorrow I plan to actively track the wait times all day.

Complete conspiracy theory but it’s possible the 8am group had less people as Disney knew it would be full of Vloggers, Instagramers, and similar ilk.

Group 1 had the advantage of nobody being in the land when they got in. Now you have groups mixing together.
I guess we’ll see how the last group goes since they’ll have the same 3 hours of exclusive access as the first group, compared to 2 hours for middle groups. That's 50% more than the middle of the day groups. It does seem to have leveled out. I think the first group probably had more of a rush the ride mentality and also probably had more bloggers and people who have already ridden it. I'd agree now that the groups are probably the same size.

Last edited:

Smugglers Run is down to 30 minutes again, 20 minutes before the next group is let in. So while not at low as the first group, I’m thinking the groups are the same size and maybe the ride just experience some down time on one side during the 2nd group.

I’m just surprised how low it got during group 1. I’m sure they studied optimal crowd levels, but the fact that it was able to get down to a virtual walk on is kind of crazy. Tomorrow I plan to actively track the wait times all day.

I’m really regretting not taking a photo of the 5 minute wait time. Don’t think we will see it at that for years to come, if ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!