***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Again not sure if this has been reported yet.
Disney World CM are blocked out from DHS starting August 18th through the end of September (so far) in all 4 categories. Employee self admission, Main entrance pass,one day park hopper guest ticket and hospitality day pass. Basically meaning CM cannot enter DHS or have any of their guests through Main entrance pass enter

Disney World CM are blocked out from DHS starting August 18th through the end of September (so far) in all 4 categories. Employee self admission, Main entrance pass,one day park hopper guest ticket and hospitality day pass. Basically meaning CM cannot enter DHS or have any of their guests through Main entrance pass enter
Disneyland is like that through September also. It started back in mid May. They did lift the restrictions though for this past week and next week after SWGE opened during the public reservation period. Self admit access comes back second week of September but main gate is still blocked through all of September. CM comps were still working though on the blockout dates at Disneyland since that’s how one of my friends got in on SWGE opening day.

Disneyland is like that through September also. It started back in mid May. They did lift the restrictions though for this past week and next week after SWGE opened during the public reservation period. Self admit access comes back second week of September but main gate is still blocked through all of September. CM comps were still working though on the blockout dates at Disneyland since that’s how one of my friends got in on SWGE opening day.
I think, again, the number of cm here in wdw is way larger than at DL. I don't see them opening self admitting or main entrance pass until maybe October or November

I think, again, the number of cm here in wdw is way larger than at DL. I don't see them opening self admitting or main entrance pass until maybe October or November
If that. But for the past few two years main gate passes have been blocked at Disneyland more then they’ve been unblocked.

So is the thinking that from August 18th-28th would be fore media or potentially previews? Or just for training?

So if a CM wants to go they would need to buy a regular ticket?

Just saw that - some of those acceptable ones seem pretty close to costumes to me (albeit more generic than a specific character). The "not allowed" seem pretty extreme
Agreed, it looks like everything other than the robes that Disney sells is allowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter