***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

We are booked 12/3-12/9 and have been for a few months-- no values available when we booked, and Coronado was the only Mod. We ended up renting DVC instead.

This waiting for info is HARD!! I neeeeeeeed to know...

What WDW is planning to allow for opening day: do I need to plan on being at DHS all night? In the wee morning hours? NOW?!

If WDW is going to utilize a VQ.

If WDW is going to allow/require same-day ADRs for Oga's, and if obtaining said same-day ADR will guarantee entrance to GE.

What real-life GE crowds look like on a generally slow fall day: will I be able to get into GE at all with a midday arrival?

Once I know the answers to all of the above (except opening day - my son won't touch that hot mess lol!), how will I best manage using DAS for my son? Day trip on a slow fall day to experience MFSR and plan on only doing ROTR during our Dec. stay? Plan two days in Dec. to experience both rides? Squeeze both rides into a single day?!

The mind boggles.
I may need to make a flow chart here soon... :rotfl2:

So they’ve updated the WDW website menus for Galaxy’s Edge. And it looks like Hollywood Studios is only getting 2 alcoholic options in Oga’s Cantina. Someone tell me this is a mistake right.... ?

So they’ve updated the WDW website menus for Galaxy’s Edge. And it looks like Hollywood Studios is only getting 2 alcoholic options in Oga’s Cantina. Someone tell me this is a mistake right.... ?
The menu you're looking at is the breakfast menu

I also noticed that there were no alcoholic drinks at Rondo Roasters or Docking Bay 7. Or was I missing it?

What real-life GE crowds look like on a generally slow fall day: will I be able to get into GE at all with a midday arrival?
This is something I'm very interested in knowing too. How hard will it be to get into GE when you arrive around noon? Any guesses as to what the wait time will be for Smugglers Run, 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours? Of course nobody knows for sure yet, but it's hard planning things when this is all unknown.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!