***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Who is Oga?. Not up on some of this stuff. Going to Disney in September with wife and son. Not real fans of star wars.

Oh. Lol. Just saw a pic. Still not sure if it's a man of woman of ?????.I guess I'm out of the loop. Give me the great movie ride.... Wait it's gone. Like the old disney. Back lot tour

Does anyone know yet if the light sabers at Savi's and the droids can be paid with Disney GC? I usually buy a large amount at a discount, so knowing if I can use it here would be helpful since I'll be trying to buy 2 of each (assuming all goes well in DW in Dec.!). TIA!!!

Does anyone know yet if the light sabers at Savi's and the droids can be paid with Disney GC? I usually buy a large amount at a discount, so knowing if I can use it here would be helpful since I'll be trying to buy 2 of each (assuming all goes well in DW in Dec.!). TIA!!!
Yes you can use Disney gift cards in SWGE.

Geeking out here a little....

I've been on a kick reading Star Wars books. Just choosing whatever my library has available. I just started Thrawn: Alliances. They books main setting is Batuu - Black Spire Outpost. This book was written in 2018 so definitely GE was in development. I'm dying to see how the book's descriptions and the land compare.

I hadn't thought about the fact is someone overseeing the Canon between movies and books and making sure it all jives. I guess most of the books I've read are older from the dark days (non-canon).

Geeking out here a little....

I've been on a kick reading Star Wars books. Just choosing whatever my library has available. I just started Thrawn: Alliances. They books main setting is Batuu - Black Spire Outpost. This book was written in 2018 so definitely GE was in development. I'm dying to see how the book's descriptions and the land compare.

I hadn't thought about the fact is someone overseeing the Canon between movies and books and making sure it all jives. I guess most of the books I've read are older from the dark days (non-canon).
There is even a 5 part comic series all about Batuu and some of the characters we will meet in the land in animatronic form (I gather).

Pablo Hidalgo. What a job huh?

I think Black Spire is also mentioned in Solo.

The resistance character seen at GE is Vi Moradi who will be in the Black Spire novel and I believe she has previously appeared in the Phasma novel.

There’s definitely more but I can’t think of them right now.

The resistance character seen at GE is Vi Moradi who will be in the Black Spire novel and I believe she has previously appeared in the Phasma novel.

I met him at SWC in Orlando a couple of years ago, the nicest, most humble man.

Pablo was on the DVC member cruise in 2017 and gave a lecture on the Star Wars universe. I had no idea about the breath of it. I only know the movies.

Just a question or thought about Smuggler's Run: with extra, extra magic hours ending Nov 2, do you think they'll start Fast Pass for it (the ride) on Nov 3? I know they've said 'no fastpass', but .... Just a thought that floated into my head this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter