***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Don't give up on getting reservations!! I missed the reservation openings, too, so I sat and tried for Oga's dinner on the 30th (DGrDs 16th Bday) . Hit refresh for about 2 hours while watching a show and finally one popped up at 9:15!!! Perfect! We'll walk over at 330/4 AM and see if we can get into SWGE sometime in the morning - go back and get some sleep - and then come back in at night for a Birthday Nightcap!! I am patient and lucky YMMV ;) May the force be with you!

Has there been any official announcement as to how reservations will be handled? For example, if I have a 10:30 reservation on opening day, can I roll up at 9 AM and get in?

I haven't seen anything official, but there was a post which was a direct message to a member of a Facebook group. I don't think Disney has made an official announcement yet. Which is kind of annoying since Disneyland got those video updates all the time.

DH and I are getting a Kid's nite out sitter the evening of 12/5. Secured a Droid Depot reservation for him at 7:35pm and Ogas for 2 at 7:55pm. Cutting it close but I figured worst case I get a drink and he doesn't haha! We are looking forward to checking out SWGE, even if it'll be insane that day :)

We will be going 9/5 at 6am - so am I reading this correctly that there is a chance we will not be allowed in without a reservation? Thanks for any and all info

We will be going 9/5 at 6am - so am I reading this correctly that there is a chance we will not be allowed in without a reservation? Thanks for any and all info
My personal guess is that that won't be the case after the first week, especially if you are just talking about being let into the land itself, but nobody actually knows for sure. People have been told that Savis and Ogas are not accepting walk ups on certain days, and that's what we know.

Your chances are pretty great to get in if you are going for the 6AM EMH. Disney has not confirmed anything yet in terms of a virtual queue but I don't see that aspect being needed at 6AM if they do use it.

So much info to keep straight. I know I asked before but.

At my 180 day mark:

I can make a adr for olga’s to eat.
I can make a reservation to build a droid.

What other places are doing reservations?

I’m sorry.

Jimi

At my 180 day mark:

I’m sorry.

Jimi
Don't be sorry! I believe (and someone correct me if I'm wrong), that the only thing besides those you mentioned is reservations at Savi's workshop where you build a lightsaber.

Dang read on Facebook the pass holder magicband is already gone. Hope they get more, figured since it's not a limited edition and just a limited release they wouldn't sell out

At my 180 day mark:

I’m sorry.

Jimi

Oga's is just a bar, there isn't anything to eat aside from a few snacks at breakfast. Just wanna make sure you aren't getting your hopes up for something else!

Taking a closer look at the pics of the umbrellas... I kinda expected worse. They certainly could have done better to keep with the theme of the land and it looks like a quick fix but it's not bad.

The umbrellas are colored well and being not round are "unusual" enough they aren't jarring. (The potted plants holding them in place however...)

The extra tables and chairs stick out. And are still not enough. We can't win!

We are planning on going to SWGE on 9/1 for EMH. Do we need a reservation to get into the land? I know you need them for droid, light saber, Ogas but is there something required to just get into SWGE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!