***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Apologies if already discussed ad nauseum... what is happening between the close of AP previews and the opening on the 29th?

limited time food offerings from August 29 to Sept 29
Market- 6:30am to 10pm

Breakfast:

• French toast pretzel
  • Ham, egg and cheese biscuit
  • Muffins
  • Cinnamon roll
Lunch:

• Hot dog with beer cheese and fried onions
  • Chicken salad sandwich
  • Veggie wrap
Grand Ave. 6:30am to 10pm

Breakfast:

• French toast pretzel
  • Ham, egg and cheese biscuit
  • Muffins
  • Cinnamon roll
Lunch:

• Teriyaki meatballs with noodles
  • Marinara meatballs with orzo
  • Turkey sandwich
KRNR the Rock Station 7am to 10pm

• Chili macaroni & cheese
  • Buffalo chicken macaroni & cheese
Churro Cart

• Hot dog
Each location will also feature a selection of snacks.

You can always get more than 1 Spira - I haven’t seen any limits on them. They are considered the best souvenir of the land!
I’ll probably just get one. I have other gift cards saved up for my trip. However, I did budget to buy this this card. I jus5 hope they have sufficient quantity. We are going at the end of September.

October 30th, 2012. I heard the news of Disney buying LucasFilm when I was leaving epcot, I was boarding a friendship boat to DHS opened my phone and friends had texted me the news, I actually said out loud "we're getting a swland!" I was by myself and people looked at me funny.
I can't believe we're actually days away for opening to everyone, and I can't believe I'll be spending 21 hours at the park on Thursday :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!