Official Star Wars Weekends 2013 Tips and Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the kind of swapping they do of the characters, there is no way to be 100% accurate.

With the kind of swapping they do of the characters, there is no way to be 100% accurate.

True, even the CMs holding schedules in their hands aren't always correct. I waited in line for the combo meet of Cody, Ahsoka and Rex and the CM was telling people that Cody would only be out 10 minutes and he'd be replaced by Rex. My observations from previous days said 3 together. In that case my observations were right, but it could have gone either way.

I really appreciate the CMs, especially when working in the brutal heat. They just share the info they are given as do I.

More often than no, Kenny's character schedule was right on. We knew when the Tusken Raiders (our favorites-so funny) were out and when to avoid Aurra Sing. ;)

The information in my app is Disney's schedule. However, "All entertainment is subject to change without notice." I knew for sure that Ahsoka would arrive at at a certain time, but she was bumped one day. I knew when Chewie would arrive Day One, but he was late. Things happen that change schedules, with that said, hundreds of people have found my app to very reliable.

I'm still dreaming of one for iPhone! <3

Kenny, DGrD and I used your site on Fri and Sun the 2nd weekend and it made ALL the difference for us!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
A couple of characters ran a little late, and Boba Fett was moved to the front stage on our first morning - but we caught up with his afternoon schedule and saw everyone we wanted to see thanks to your schedule - Thanks!!!

I have looked through many pages and cannot find your website as I am interested in the apps mentioned.
Could you please tell me the site?
Thanks very much!

The information in my app is Disney's schedule. However, "All entertainment is subject to change without notice." I knew for sure that Ahsoka would arrive at at a certain time, but she was bumped one day. I knew when Chewie would arrive Day One, but he was late. Things happen that change schedules, with that said, hundreds of people have found my app to very reliable.

Kenny, I just wanted to jump in and say I used your PRO app the first two weekends and it was a total timesaver. We got to meet all the SW characters we wanted to meet (15+ characters). I know for a fact we would have only met a very small fraction of that if it wasn't for you and the app. So a BIG thank you for DH and I!!!

Is the app different then what is on the website?

I was just planning on printing the website in case my coverage is bad but wasnt sure if it was the same...

Also did anyone ever figure out the times of the SW Disney characters?

Is the app different then what is on the website?

I was just planning on printing the website in case my coverage is bad but wasnt sure if it was the same...

Also did anyone ever figure out the times of the SW Disney characters?

I was there the morning of weekend 2 and the first to come out were Mickey and Minnie then 25 min. after was Goofy and Donald, but this past weekend I was there around 8:30 and it was only Donald...

Just printed my boarding pass for tomorrow AM!! By this time tomorrow we will be on the ground and heading to DME. Fingers crossed that this tropical system blows in and out quickly and doesn't affect SWW!! :wizard:

If anyone sees a tall blonde (with a HUGE pink backback) and a 10 year old (probably dressed in head to toe adidas or some other such soccer apparel) please say hello!!!

Yulilin, I will be in touch to see about getting you that beverage at some point this weekend as well! As of now we are planning on Fri & Sat but we will also go Sunday if Fri is a rainout.

MTFBWY! :yoda:

Just printed my boarding pass for tomorrow AM!! By this time tomorrow we will be on the ground and heading to DME. Fingers crossed that this tropical system blows in and out quickly and doesn't affect SWW!! :wizard:

If anyone sees a tall blonde (with a HUGE pink backback) and a 10 year old (probably dressed in head to toe adidas or some other such soccer apparel) please say hello!!!

Yulilin, I will be in touch to see about getting you that beverage at some point this weekend as well! As of now we are planning on Fri & Sat but we will also go Sunday if Fri is a rainout.

:D no beverage needed :thumbsup2 We'll be there early Friday for fp for Mayhew, Kane and Taylor
Early Saturday for fp for Eckstein staying all day
Early Sunday in case we miss any of them...hubby goes in to work at 8am Sat and Sun so we'll be there around 7:30am. Staying for Hoopla whichever day looks best, weather wise but watching from the AIE screen....
I hope you didn't find out about Hoopla? I didn't see any real spoilers on this thread.
Again, we can plan to meet this weekend and that goes to anyone else on the thread, maybe waiting for parade or before one of the shows or for Hoopla, any ideas?

:D no beverage needed :thumbsup2 We'll be there early Friday for fp for Mayhew, Kane and Taylor
Early Sunday in case we miss any of them...hubby goes in to work at 8am Sat and Sun so we'll be there around 7:30am. Staying for Hoopla whichever day looks best, weather wise but watching from the AIE screen....
I hope you didn't find out about Hoopla? I didn't see any real spoilers on this thread.
Again, we can plan to meet this weekend and that goes to anyone else on the thread, maybe waiting for parade or before one of the shows or for Hoopla, any ideas?

We will be there sat and sunday...hoping for all 3 shows sat...(but depending on our autograph and JTA times)...

We will also catch parade and Hopla but not sure what day or maybe both days...i dont want to skip sat and then end up with it cancelled on sunday but we will probably be getting up early on sunday so was hoping to go to bed early on sat but we will see...

Would love to meet up with any Disers.

Nope, this thread was great so my Hoopla "ignorance" is still in place! :lmao: hopefully we don't overhear folks talking about it line :wizard:

We are planning on watching the Hoopla on Saturday by AI screen (Sunday if it gets rained out). I would love to meet some of you that I have chatted with this year as well as past years!

Just wondering if I'm the only person that has no interest in the Hoopla? Maybe slight but not detailed spoiler ahead.......scroll down and highlight to read

I watched part of it on youtube and I was like noooo my eyes. I don't like seeing the characters like that, all out of character and everything. Guess I'm a Star Wars traditionalist.....lol.

Just wondering if I'm the only person that has no interest in the Hoopla? Maybe slight but not detailed spoiler ahead.......scroll down and highlight to read

I watched part of it on youtube and I was like noooo my eyes. I don't like seeing the characters like that, all out of character and everything. Guess I'm a Star Wars traditionalist.....lol.

you are not the only one that thinks like this...many SW purists have the same feelings...I remember during Last Tour To Endor it was right in the middle of Celebration here in Orlando a whole bunch of people bought tickets for this special event and HATED Hoopla.
I think it's just pure entertainment.

I was able to read here on the DIS and FB, but posting was spotty. I could not download any pictures to fb or photobucket.

Yeah, like lovethattink said, it's spotty....It's great around Hollywood Blvd and the Star Tours area, not so great around Backlot Tour.

Thanks!

So excited for you! We'll be right behind you, leaving on Thursday. I'm so hoping the weather cooperates this time. Hoopla was cancelled for us last year, and while we have the opportunity to try again on Sunday if Friday gets rained out, it still concerns me.

Does anyone know if Darth's Maul or Tatooine Traders sells plush ewoks? Specifically baby ewoks? DS6 is obsessed with the baby ewoks in ROTJ.

And completely off-topic, but does anyone know if anything has replaced the Oz playground area in Epcot? Last year, we had Brave, and I'm pretty sure Oz went away a couple of weeks ago, so I wasn't sure if they replaced it with Monsters U or anything.

Thanks!

So excited for you! We'll be right behind you, leaving on Thursday. I'm so hoping the weather cooperates this time. Hoopla was cancelled for us last year, and while we have the opportunity to try again on Sunday if Friday gets rained out, it still concerns me.

Does anyone know if Darth's Maul or Tatooine Traders sells plush ewoks? Specifically baby ewoks? DS6 is obsessed with the baby ewoks in ROTJ.

And completely off-topic, but does anyone know if anything has replaced the Oz playground area in Epcot? Last year, we had Brave, and I'm pretty sure Oz went away a couple of weeks ago, so I wasn't sure if they replaced it with Monsters U or anything.

this page pretty much shows all they have at SWW Ewok related:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trk...nkw=star+wars+disney+ewoks&_sacat=0&_from=R40

The Oz playground was during ther Flower and Garden...they don't put in another playground until Food and Wine

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!