Official Star Wars Weekends 2014 Tips and Tricks -The Adventure Continues

Yes, noticed afterwards you started the new one. Will jump there. Thanks.

My 2014 Star Wars adventure is still ongoing and it's ticking me off.

I bought my husband one of the 3d figurines where you get your face put on a star wars character.

It arrives in the mail but it's wrong. It belongs to someone else. It's not my husband at all. So I call and they say they'll send us a new one and a shipping label to return the incorrect one.

Three weeks later still no shipping label or correct figure so I called back. Spoke to another person who said they would take care of everything.

A week later final got the shipping label for the incorrect figure and we returned it. Here it is months later and we still don't have my husbands figurine.

I'm so peeved about this and now my husband can't find the paperwork. I knew I should have kept it myself. I called today and was told I need to call back on monday.

Total fail on Disney's part for sure........

I have a question :)During SWW I see that they have two shows, the usual Fantasmic and the Symphony of Stars. What area is the Symphony of Stars in and the pre show? and also, if you do not purchase the parade/dessert package are you still able to see the pre show with the Star Wars characters?

Thanks

I have a question :)During SWW I see that they have two shows, the usual Fantasmic and the Symphony of Stars. What area is the Symphony of Stars in and the pre show? and also, if you do not purchase the parade/dessert package are you still able to see the pre show with the Star Wars characters?

Thanks

There is a 2015 SW thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3324422

The Symphony in the Stars is the name of the fireworks show. Anyone can watch the stage portion and the fireworks... it is best to situate yourself to see the stage or screen and the Hat. Fireworks are shot off from behind the Hat.

I have a question. We are planning on going to SWW on what I hope will be opening day next year. It will be our first visit. Son is really into SW and super excited about new movies. During SWW was the Star Tours ride a tier 1 ride or tier 2 ride. Normally it is tier 2. Already thinking about FP+ Ressies since we are taking some DW newbies. Have hotel booked already for May 14-23. Thanks in advance. Now off to read the thread from 2014.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!