Official Star Wars Weekends 2014 Tips and Tricks

I'm trying to help out, but apparently the DIS is just going to let this one keep going for a while. Oh well. I can honestly say that the Tips and Tricks threads from the last couple years have not gotten this big. I am truly impressed.

Ash

Just received my Rebel Rendezvous email - getting close! We'll be there opening weekend - SciFi Breakfast on Thursday.

The dates changed on our trip last minute due to work issues. I will now be down this week instead of the week after. I have one if the character breakfast on the 24th that I'm hoping to find someone with one for this week that would like to trade. It's a long shot but I spent 3 hours on the phone for this and I really want to do it.

Hi All

I am going to my first SWW in 3 weeks any advice for a solo newbie?

Thanks,

Hey Guys!
My family and I are HUGE Star Wars fans and my son is getting a wish granted by the Make A Wish foundation to go to Disney World, knowing what huge fans we are of SW MAW is sending us during SWW May 29-June 4.

I was wondering if any of you guys have any experience going to SWW with Make A Wish. My son is 11, and he's the wish kid, but we'll also be with my 7 year old daughter and 1 year old daughter. We'll have a stroller, and we're hoping to have a blast but I'd love to have tips for kids of this age. What to expect, what to avoid.

Thanks!!!!

Hey Guys! My family and I are HUGE Star Wars fans and my son is getting a wish granted by the Make A Wish foundation to go to Disney World, knowing what huge fans we are of SW MAW is sending us during SWW May 29-June 4. I was wondering if any of you guys have any experience going to SWW with Make A Wish. My son is 11, and he's the wish kid, but we'll also be with my 7 year old daughter and 1 year old daughter. We'll have a stroller, and we're hoping to have a blast but I'd love to have tips for kids of this age. What to expect, what to avoid. Thanks!!!!

For MAW families, there is a designated meet and greet immediately following an afternoon JTA session. The child and family are able to meet the JTA cast in a private area. If your son is wanting to participate in an actual JTA session, you may want to make that known to your MAW chaperone/contact person so that you can plan accordingly.

You may want to post your question on the new SWW thread. The link is a few posts up on this page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts