***Official Super December 2018 Thread***

Right now the flight I want is $359 a person, ONE WAY! And there are 4 of us. :badpc::sad:Nope,nope,nope. Its only a 3hr flight for Pete's sake! Pray for me LOL

For the last few years I have used the "Hopper App". It lets you know how low the flights will get for your saved trip and also will recommend when to "not buy and wait", as well as "you should purchase it now as prices most likely will not get any lower".

Been pretty reliable for flight purchasing advice like this.

Just booked for 12/6-12/9 in hopes I can get in to see NPH at the Candlelight Processional on the 6th (bucket list!) and celebrate my birthday in Disney! Staying at Coronado for now. Not sure if I'm flying solo, if hubby will come or if I'll bring a friend. Should have booked before 180 probably, but going to watch for a Cali Grill or Bon Voyage breakfast on my birthday.

Just booked for 12/6-12/9 in hopes I can get in to see NPH at the Candlelight Processional on the 6th (bucket list!) and celebrate my birthday in Disney! Staying at Coronado for now. Not sure if I'm flying solo, if hubby will come or if I'll bring a friend. Should have booked before 180 probably, but going to watch for a Cali Grill or Bon Voyage breakfast on my birthday.

Happy December birthday! I'll be celebrating mine at MVMCP on the 11th. :-)

Happy December birthday! I'll be celebrating mine at MVMCP on the 11th. :-)

Thank you! Happy birthday to you too! I am flying home on my b-day or I would do a dinner, but I booked Yachtsman for the 8th to celebrate early in case I can't get a brunch for the 9th. I think MVMCP is a wonderful place to celebrate a birthday! I am hoping to hit the party on the 7th. It's a Friday, so not ideal, but that's what happens when you take a quick trip just to see NPH! ;)

I thought I had posted here. Staying at CS Dec 8-16. Doing MVMCP on the 11 which is my birthday!! My Husband, child and myself have not been to WDW together as a family in 19 years, so I am beyond excited and we are bringing a family member for her 1st time. Got all the restaurants we wanted just waiting to book fps.

I thought I had posted here. Staying at CS Dec 8-16. Doing MVMCP on the 11 which is my birthday!! My Husband, child and myself have not been to WDW together as a family in 19 years, so I am beyond excited and we are bringing a family member for her 1st time. Got all the restaurants we wanted just waiting to book fps.

Happy birthday! Lots of us celebrating our birthdays this month at the World!

I'll be at MVMCP on the 11th also celebrating my birthday! Happy birthday to you too!

I also just realized we have the exact same ticker symbol! Great minds think alike.

Thank you! Happy birthday to you too! I am flying home on my b-day or I would do a dinner, but I booked Yachtsman for the 8th to celebrate early in case I can't get a brunch for the 9th. I think MVMCP is a wonderful place to celebrate a birthday! I am hoping to hit the party on the 7th. It's a Friday, so not ideal, but that's what happens when you take a quick trip just to see NPH! ;)
I don't know if you would be interested, but you might find a brunch ADR at Homecoming.

I don't know if you would be interested, but you might find a brunch ADR at Homecoming.

I wasn't sure if I wanted the hassle of getting to Disney Springs on this short trip. Although there isn't any availability at Homecoming, but there is at Raglan Rd. I love a good Irish breakfast, but relying on Disney transport I don't know. Brunch at the top would be the easiest logistically if I can pick one up.

Im going for my birthday, too!! Mine is the 7th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter