***Official Super December 2018 Thread***

Same! I'm seriously stressing. But, I don't have work tomorrow, so that will help. Whatever else gets done, gets done I suppose.

I always get pre-trip anxiety anyway. I have to keep telling myself that as long as we get there with our IDs, credit cards, phone, prescriptions and eyeglasses/contacts, we will have what we need.

I think I'm the most stressed because Christmas is just a couple of days after we get home, so I need to be ready for that as well.

We must be planning very similar vacations, because we'll be home right before Christmas too! I think it's going to be really nice to get away right before the holidays, even if it come with it's own stress. It's going to be so nice to go right from vacation to family time.

I know I'm more stressed than usual because this is our first vacation with our baby. Lots of firsts, really: first plane ride, first time out of the country (we're Canadian), first time sleeping in a hotel... I'm sure we're going to make memories that we'll cherish forever, but just before the trip starts it's definitely a different experience from travelling as a couple.

3 days from now at this hour we will load the car, grab 6 -7 hours of sleep and leave at 3am for our 7 hour drive to The Beach Club. 4 days from right now we will be in Hollywood Studios getting ready for DAH! So close but yet so far away lol

This was actually a few days ago, but I was pretty excited when 15 days until my trip came around - now I could start looking at extended weather forecasts and planning what I'll pack! Highs in the 70s, lows in the 50s - yes, please! :yay:

Had my free birthday dinner at my favorite offsite restaurant, Sweet Tomatoes. Now we’re checked into our good neighbor hotel. Tomorrow we move onsite.

We head out at 3:00am Saturday morning for a 7 hour drive to Beach Club. Just checked the weather for whole the week and it looks amazing! Too excited!

We're just back from a nice stay at Kidani Village. Spoilers: We saw Pandora for the first time - it was nice, though not as immersive as I expected. I think the show building takes something away from the attempted effect of the floating mountains. The boat ride was better than average, but there was way too much use of projections, and not as well done as I hoped. By contrast, Toy Story Land was much better themed than I expected. I love the sneaker prints. We didn't ride any attractions there. (Slinky Dog Dash went down minutes after we arrived - and it was a 150+ minute wait regardless.) I do like the look of the place and am looking forward to a nighttime return. The biggest surprise was Satu'li Canteen. It was excellent, and relatively uncrowded at 5:30pm.

We leave in the morning and my throat is hurting a little. My coworker came in to work hacking up a lung a couple of days ago. I'm hoping my zicam and Echinacea keep it away. I'm so excited for my first Christmas at Disney!

We leave in the morning and my throat is hurting a little. My coworker came in to work hacking up a lung a couple of days ago. I'm hoping my zicam and Echinacea keep it away. I'm so excited for my first Christmas at Disney!
Hope you feel better. Being sick at Disney isn't that bad as even the resort rooms are a get away. It's the traveling (flying) while sick that I won't do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter