D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So on May 2nd, off-site guests can schedule reservations. Will that be done through the Disney website or Disney phone app?
What we do know is that you must have a valid online account with Disney in order to get a reservation on May 2nd. So if you don't already have a Disney account online, now is the time to register.

What are the ways to legitimately gain early access to Disneyland on a day without Magic Morning, or Extra Magic Hour? Breakfast reservation? Are there other add on's that will gain early access?

What are the ways to legitimately gain early access to Disneyland on a day without Magic Morning, or Extra Magic Hour? Breakfast reservation? Are there other add on's that will gain early access?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can get into the park early for breakfast. It's a bit different than WDW.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can get into the park early for breakfast. It's a bit different than WDW.

Damn, was afraid of that. It must have been something they did just for our ABD group. Thought it was offered to the public.

Thank you for your reply.

I wonder what there is to prevent someone, who already has a guaranteed time slot from trying to secure a second spot.

I wonder what there is to prevent someone, who already has a guaranteed time slot from trying to secure a second spot.
The only thing I can think of is it being linked to your Disney account, but if they allow guest on the reservations then I don't see how they could stop people.

Forgive me if this has been asked a million times, but is there any word on when Oga’s Cantina will be open. Is it expected to open along with everything else during phase one? And any word on making reservations?

Forgive me if this has been asked a million times, but is there any word on when Oga’s Cantina will be open. Is it expected to open along with everything else during phase one? And any word on making reservations?

Since it's just a quick service, will there be reservations?

Since it's just a quick service, will there be reservations?

All this time I thought it was going to be a full service restaurant. I guess I made the assumption based on early rumors and the fact that they’re serving alcohol. I had no idea it was quick service. Thanks!

All this time I thought it was going to be a full service restaurant. I guess I made the assumption based on early rumors and the fact that they’re serving alcohol. I had no idea it was quick service. Thanks!
The table service restaurant was value-engineered out of the land. I think they still have physical space for it, but I wouldn't expect to see it in the near future, if at all.

Ooga's isn't even really quick service - more like a lounge. There are some bar snacks but mostly drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).

The main food place is Docking Bay 7, which is a quick service venue (I'd imagine similar to Satuli Canteen). Ronto's Roasters will also have skewers (think Bengal BBQ style). And then the snack places - the milk stand and popcorn place.

The table service restaurant was value-engineered out of the land. I think they still have physical space for it, but I wouldn't expect to see it in the near future, if at all.

Ooga's isn't even really quick service - more like a lounge. There are some bar snacks but mostly drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).

The main food place is Docking Bay 7, which is a quick service venue (I'd imagine similar to Satuli Canteen). Ronto's Roasters will also have skewers (think Bengal BBQ style). And then the snack places - the milk stand and popcorn place.

Thanks for all the info! I really liked Satu’li when we tried it last October. That’s a bummer about the table service. I was really looking forward to a new full service dining location in Disneyland (particularly what they could have done theming-wise in GE).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts