****Official Thanksgiving 2020 Thread****

Major expansion of park hours which include Thanksgiving week announced today!

Magic Kingdom
  • October 31, November 22 – 28: Park hours extended 9am to 9pm
  • October 30, November 1, November 6-21, November 29 – December 19: Park hours extended 9am to 8pm

EPCOT
  • October 31, November 22-28: Park hours extended 11am to 10pm
  • November 2 – 5: Park hours extended 11am to 8pm
  • October 30, November 1, November 6-21, November 29, December 4-6, December 11-19: Park hours extended 11am to 9pm
  • November 30, December 1-3, December 7-10, December 14-17: Park hours extended 12pm to 9pm
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
  • October 31: Park hours extended 7am to 6pm
  • October 30, November 1, November 6-8, November 13-15, November 20-21, November 29, December 4-6, December 11-13, December 18-19: Park hours extended 8am to 6pm
  • November 22-28: Park hours extended 8am to 8pm
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
No changes

Booooooo! DHS! That park really needs it. I'm not complaining about the other ones though. Hopefully, they will increase the hours soon for DHS too.

I am so happy to see this news! Hopefully this will disperse the crowds throughout the day a little better.

Something is happening with Whispering Canyon - I think they opened up availability or tables or something TONS OF DINNER AND LUNCH SPOTS ARE OPEN FOR THANKSGIVING GO NOW!!!!

Something is happening with Whispering Canyon - I think they opened up availability or tables or something TONS OF DINNER AND LUNCH SPOTS ARE OPEN FOR THANKSGIVING GO NOW!!!!
Thanks for the heads up. I was able to snag a late lunch there on Thanksgiving Day. Perfect timing for an afternoon break from the MK before going back to finish up the evening.
I am wondering if more will start to open up, as this was specifically labeled "Whispering Canyon Thanksgiving Lunch". There's also now an added section on Thanksgiving meals on the Whispering Canyon page. I am guessing that they are starting to officially roll out where special Thanksgiving meal menus will be available.

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to snag a late lunch there on Thanksgiving Day. Perfect timing for an afternoon break from the MK before going back to finish up the evening.
I am wondering if more will start to open up, as this was specifically labeled "Whispering Canyon Thanksgiving Lunch". There's also now an added section on Thanksgiving meals on the Whispering Canyon page. I am guessing that they are starting to officially roll out where special Thanksgiving meal menus will be available.
Yes I was thinking the same thing - whatever reason - I’m thrilled I found it - this was the ONE reservation we cared about for this trip so I’m doing major happy dance.

Maybe a dumb question - but in the past have any of the restaurants offered Thanksgiving menus for any day OTHER than Thursday? We have Liberty Tree on Wednesday and I don't know that I want a repeat of similar food on Thursday but I might enjoy it a different day. 😋

Major expansion of park hours which include Thanksgiving week announced today!

Magic Kingdom
  • October 31, November 22 – 28: Park hours extended 9am to 9pm
  • October 30, November 1, November 6-21, November 29 – December 19: Park hours extended 9am to 8pm

EPCOT
  • October 31, November 22-28: Park hours extended 11am to 10pm
  • November 2 – 5: Park hours extended 11am to 8pm
  • October 30, November 1, November 6-21, November 29, December 4-6, December 11-19: Park hours extended 11am to 9pm
  • November 30, December 1-3, December 7-10, December 14-17: Park hours extended 12pm to 9pm
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
  • October 31: Park hours extended 7am to 6pm
  • October 30, November 1, November 6-8, November 13-15, November 20-21, November 29, December 4-6, December 11-13, December 18-19: Park hours extended 8am to 6pm
  • November 22-28: Park hours extended 8am to 8pm
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
No changes

Don't forget to credit Blog Mickey, who did the work that you're copy and pasting

https://blogmickey.com/2020/10/disn...-theme-park-operations-through-late-december/

Maybe a dumb question - but in the past have any of the restaurants offered Thanksgiving menus for any day OTHER than Thursday? We have Liberty Tree on Wednesday and I don't know that I want a repeat of similar food on Thursday but I might enjoy it a different day. 😋

So Liberty Tree and Garden Grill in EPCOT serve a very Thanksgiving Style meal year round.

Liberty Tree has this on the regular menu:

Patriot's Platter

Roasted Turkey Breast, Pot Roast, and Oven-roasted Pork with Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Herb Stuffing, and House-made Macaroni and Cheese

and i know (bc i obsessively watch youtube videos of people at Disney...) that you can request gravy as well so it's basically Thanksgiving all the time.

I just paid off our Thanksgiving trip this morning. We are really starting to get excited for our first Disney holiday experience! I saw they finally released some details for the Epcot Festival of the Holidays. I'm really looking forward to the cookie stroll.

I just paid off our Thanksgiving trip this morning. We are really starting to get excited for our first Disney holiday experience! I saw they finally released some details for the Epcot Festival of the Holidays. I'm really looking forward to the cookie stroll.
We did the cookie stroll last year and I think we liked half the cookies, but it was really fun and cute to do :) We've found some decent foods to try also; it's a nice festival!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter