Official Tinkerbell Half Marathon 2018

After spending the afternoon at DL, I just found out and I am SO sad about this news. I love rD races at DL and Tink was my favorite race. I'm really going to miss it all even the training.
It's been a fun "run" and I don't believe the we will see any races out here in the future which makes me sad.

Last edited:
I find the way they have worded this so weird. What the heck do they mean by "hiatus" just that their still deciding, or that that there will be NO races for 2018 at DLR?

No races. They are all off of rundisney's site and they are refunding the people that ran lightside this year and registered there or just afterwards.

Boy other races are really jumping on the cancellation of rundisney. Got this email from the OC Marathon. Pretty clever...

DOES YOUR RUNNING CALENDAR HAVE A NEW OPENING IN MAY?

The OC is your May event to TINK :-) about "ACCEPTING A CHALLENGE" this year. Get your company involved with the OC Corporate Challenge, or finally do a marathon, we Double Dog Dare you. Maybe add the 5K for the COMBO CRUSH or get the "SHARK" with the Beach Cities Challenge.

That's pretty funny because that was my backup in case Tink was cancelled. And Surf City was to take the place of SWLS. So now I'm registered for both. And since I did Long Beach two weeks ago I get the Beach Cities Challenge medal! And who knows how much money I'm saving by not running Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter