***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Has anyone recently attended Sunday EMH for TSL? How early are people arriving now to get a decent spot in line for SDD? I don't think I need to get there for 5:30am in the morning like when it first opened. HAHA

Has anyone recently attended Sunday EMH for TSL? How early are people arriving now to get a decent spot in line for SDD? I don't think I need to get there for 5:30am in the morning like when it first opened. HAHA
I was there two Sundays ago. I was there for EMH but not for SDD. I only arrived at 7:50 but when we got inside they were separating the line and folks were lined up back at Voyage of the Little Mermaid. I heard someone say that it was around a 90 minute wait at that point, which I know can be an exaggerated number. I would recommend getting there 45 minutes to an hour early at least probably!

Wow, I had no idea TSL would be so popular. I hadn't even looked at the map before finding this thread. That slinky dog coaster looks pretty cool!

I was there two Sundays ago. I was there for EMH but not for SDD. I only arrived at 7:50 but when we got inside they were separating the line and folks were lined up back at Voyage of the Little Mermaid. I heard someone say that it was around a 90 minute wait at that point, which I know can be an exaggerated number. I would recommend getting there 45 minutes to an hour early at least probably!
Thanks! If getting there 15 minutes earlier shaves 30 minutes off the wait its definitely worth it. Looks like I should plan on leaving BC around 6:45am for 8:00am EMH.

Wow, I had no idea TSL would be so popular. I hadn't even looked at the map before finding this thread. That slinky dog coaster looks pretty cool!
Slinky Dog Dash is a pretty awesome little ride! It's more intense and high than it looks from the ground. It's not a B&M Hyper coaster or anything but it is a lot of fun! It had my whole family smiling and laughing the entire time!

Slinky Dog Dash is a pretty awesome little ride!
The largest roller coaster I can ride is 7DMT...don't like any larger or bumpier. I can't ride Thunder Mountain...2 bumpy. Do you think Slinky Dog is comparable to 7DMT? I could ride this one all night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter