***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

I have weekday select Fla resident AP. Ill be blocked out when TS opens...is there any way to be able to get passholder preview? Would I have to upgrade my pass to non-black out and then be able to sign up for preview? Or can sign up for preview since I am a Pass holder, and buy a one day ticket? thanks
This question was asked earlier. Most of us believe you would have to upgrade your pass.

I rode TSM thrice while I was there last week. Without a FastPass around 11AM for a 75 min wait (which increased to 120 by the time I got to the front) and with a FastPass for a 20min and 30 min wait. I'm dreading what this wait is going to be in April when they shut down the FP line. :sad2::sad2::sad2:

I think that TSL and Slinky Dog look too cute! In our house house we have more precious memories with Toy Story than Pandora, so that’s why we are looking more forward to TSL than Pandora. Honestly I don’t care if we see Pandora or not, but TSL looks amazing even if they took out some of the extra touches.

Us too! We are going in August and a friend keeps telling me all about FOP and get a fast pass. My plan is to skip Pandora. I don’t like the movie, my kids don’t either.

I’ll be interested to see what they do in May. Right now I’m planning on skipping HS altogether unless we are going for an AP preview.

Us too! We are going in August and a friend keeps telling me all about FOP and get a fast pass. My plan is to skip Pandora. I don’t like the movie, my kids don’t either.
I've never even seen Pandora the movie, but FoP is pretty awesome. FoP had to have the "wow" factor to draw crowds, because people aren't riding it because they love the movie. And it delivers. That's why FoP FP were easy to get before the ride opened, but once the ride opened and reviews came out, FoP became the hardest FP to get in all of WDW. But if you don't want to try it for yourself, someone else will be thrilled to have your FP. ;-)

I think many people have grown up with the Toy Story franchise and have a personal connection to it, far more than Pandora. But I think these rides will be crazy popular, because they fill a void that's existed at DHS for rides for the whole family/small kids.

I've never even seen Pandora the movie, but FoP is pretty awesome. FoP had to have the "wow" factor to draw crowds, because people aren't riding it because they love the movie. And it delivers. That's why FoP FP were easy to get before the ride opened, but once the ride opened and reviews came out, FoP became the hardest FP to get in all of WDW. But if you don't want to try it for yourself, someone else will be thrilled to have your FP. ;-)

I think many people have grown up with the Toy Story franchise and have a personal connection to it, far more than Pandora. But I think these rides will be crazy popular, because they fill a void that's existed at DHS for rides for the whole family/small kids.

I am more then willing to give up my fast pass for someone else. I wish we could skip AK all together but I like Kali (ok I think my whole family does), my kids like Everest and we all like the safari...but then we are leaving the park after that morning there and not going back!

We aren’t crazy ride people either, my son would probably easily go on FOP, but I would need the vomit bag next to me. The last time I did star tours...yes I am old...think the late 80s when I was a teen...yikes...never again. I can handle soarin and Everest and space mountain make me nervous though.

Oh and I love the little mermaid and beauty and the beast but have never gone to the shows (am I crazy, or are there shows?) just because it doesn’t interest me.

I am more then willing to give up my fast pass for someone else. I wish we could skip AK all together but I like Kali (ok I think my whole family does), my kids like Everest and we all like the safari...but then we are leaving the park after that morning there and not going back!

We aren’t crazy ride people either, my son would probably easily go on FOP, but I would need the vomit bag next to me. The last time I did star tours...yes I am old...think the late 80s when I was a teen...yikes...never again. I can handle soarin and Everest and space mountain make me nervous though.

Oh and I love the little mermaid and beauty and the beast but have never gone to the shows (am I crazy, or are there shows?) just because it doesn’t interest me.

See, Kali was "one and done" for my family. Everyone is different. And yeah, it sounds like FoP would make you sick-- it's more intense than Star Tours for sure.

Yes, there are LM and BatB shows at DHS. Maybe you can try them out if you have time to kill before your Slinky Dog Coaster FP!

See, Kali was "one and done" for my family. Everyone is different. And yeah, it sounds like FoP would make you sick-- it's more intense than Star Tours for sure.

Yes, there are LM and BatB shows at DHS. Maybe you can try them out if you have time to kill before your Slinky Dog Coaster FP!
Star Tours is more jerky than FoP though.

I apologize if I missed it somewhere...but does anyone know what happens to TSMM from May 8 until TSL opens? Back to full capacity? Closed completely? Anyone with a 90 day fp+ window that can see anything?

I apologize if I missed it somewhere...but does anyone know what happens to TSMM from May 8 until TSL opens? Back to full capacity? Closed completely? Anyone with a 90 day fp+ window that can see anything?
We don't know for sure yet. I can't see them closing it completely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter