***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Well if your alternative is to hop to Epcot and use them there, that's not much better. If doing that I think I'd happily use them at HS now that RnR is Tier-2. Slinky + Rockin + Star Tours or Tower is a pretty good use of 3 FPs! I would use them at HS, then get a later night FP for something at Epcot.

Once RNRC, BATB, and Fantasmic! are Tier 2, there will be so many more options. Right now, you really don't need a FP for anything Tier 2 except ToT and maybe Star Tours.

On a side note, FP (including 4th/same day) availability at MGM is great right now. I wonder if a lot of folks are waiting until TSL opens. I went last Saturday and decided to go again Sunday and was able to get morning FPs (an hour before RD) for TSMM with my choice of time and hit the Incredibles 2 Sneak Peek on the way.

Last edited:
Once RNRC, BATB, and Fantasmic! are Tier 2, there will be so many more options. Right now, you really don't need a FP for anything Tier 2 except ToT and maybe Star Tours.

On a side note, FP (including 4th/same day) availability at MGM is great right now. I wonder if a lot of folks are waiting until TSL opens. I went last Saturday and decided to go again Sunday and was able to get morning FPs (an hour before RD) for TSMM with my choice of time.
Considering afternoon fast passes at Epcot will be way easier to get than early HS fastpasses, I may try for SDD right away then settle for Epcot if I don't get it.

Yes it was great for my July dates I got my toy story one (lucked into slinky dog) and then for my 2nd and 3rd I got Rockin' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror. Never could have previously booked such a good combo.

So we are going june 20-24 w a 5 yo. Couldnt get fast passes for tsm. Now i know why. Think it is gonna be just insane to try to do it at all. Im not evrn sure she will love it and cant imagine us being terribly successful at a mad cap rope dash. Any thoyghts?

So we are going june 20-24 w a 5 yo. Couldnt get fast passes for tsm. Now i know why. Think it is gonna be just insane to try to do it at all. Im not evrn sure she will love it and cant imagine us being terribly successful at a mad cap rope dash. Any thoyghts?

Nobody knows for sure but if they are running 3 tracks with no fastpasses it will likely be 30 min or less standby. We are there just before you so hoping that is how it works.

I would definitely try to do it. Our daughter was 5 first time she tried and loved it.

just watched the DSNY and Big Fat Panda preview of Toy story land he was able to get inside and he mentioned that the slinky rollercoaster will light up itself as well. Cool!

I am going to be at HS on June 24 - is Toy Story Mania still blocked for fastpasses on that day??

I'm there on June 25th and TSMM FP is still unavailable for me. Just checked Touring Plans and there are none on the 24th either. They are listed as Distribution Done, but I believe they have not issued any fast passes for TSMM from June 19th through the opening of TSL. The ride is scheduled to be Stand By Only as far as we know.

Last edited:
I can’t believe Toy Story Land will be opening in just over a month. It feels like just yesterday that they announced it. I can’t wait to hear about the opening day insanity lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter