Typhoon Lagoon 2018 "H20 Glow Nights" - 6/21-8/11

Anyone successfully book this online today?

I can't seem to find a link to purchase anywhere online. Will try to call later.

I'd be curious to see how well lit the wave pool is. Given how big the waves are and the potential for issues (I love the wave pool, just realize it's dangerous for weak swimmers), I'm sort of surprised it will be open.

I ran the idea by my kids. They are super excited, but we all agree that it may not be worth $250...because we can get in for free anytime we want. Bummer.

I'd be curious to see how well lit the wave pool is. Given how big the waves are and the potential for issues (I love the wave pool, just realize it's dangerous for weak swimmers), I'm sort of surprised it will be open.

I ran the idea by my kids. They are super excited, but we all agree that it may not be worth $250...because we can get in for free anytime we want. Bummer.

Around 10 min mark. Looks great

I called to book this. 4 adult tickets came to $208 for 8/9.

I was given a number to link the tickets to our magicbands. Hard tickets are being sent in the mail.

When I linked the tickets, one screen confirmed they were for "Typhoon Lagoon special event", but the main screen listing my tickets doesn't show the name of the tickets - but is showing a ticket. It's a little wonky, it's not in the system yet.

I was told the event is popular. I called at 9am and the agent was familiar with the party.

Now, to find out if they will let us in early.

It's been two summers since we visited a waterpark, can I still get the bus from Disney Springs? Thinking of having dinner there before the party.

Edited to add: what I thought was a simple booking turned into a NIGHTMARE!

I noticed the price was off, $208 was too low. Then I noticed an error message indicated that I had linked child tickets to adults. Ugh! After 2 hours on the phone with countless people, it's all resolved. They charged me a DVC rate by accident. The person correcting that then issued me 4 child tickets, by accident. She immediately called me back and corrected it. Then I spoke with someone in MDE to verify all the tickets, since they currently do not have a ticket name in the system. Ugh! What a headache!

I really prefer booking things myself online!

Last edited:
A little more info has been released:

8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Guests with event tickets may arrive beginning at 7:00 PM)

• DJ-hosted dance party on the sandy beaches of the Surf Pool
  • Playful mix of Toy Story-themed experiences featuring Character appearances
  • Tempting array of limited-time food and beverage offerings
  • Special area just for adult partygoers
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/typhoon-lagoon/h2o-glow-nights/

Hmm by the time I am done adding add ons to this trip, I could have spent 10 days in Europe...

Next trip!

Thanks! I’ll add this to Post #1.

Special area just for adults? At a Toy Story themed event?

Had assumed we’d bring the kiddos, but maybe a night at the kids club is in order! :rolleyes1

so for those of us who don't go to the H2O party, should we avoid going to TL on Thursday and Saturday nights due to the crowd???

This is super pricey, but could be a fun alternative for a non-park day where most of the day is spent relaxing/spending time at the resort/ etc. There's something that sounds quite fun about a waterpark at night.

In general, I am growing tired of upcharge events. But at least they aren't removing anything from paying day guests for this!
We are doing this on one of our “rest” days ❤️

It sounds like it would be a blast!

I've never been to Typhoon Lagoon at night. I already think it is the most immersive and beautifully themed water park on the planet.

so for those of us who don't go to the H2O party, should we avoid going to TL on Thursday and Saturday nights due to the crowd???

Those attending the party will be entering at 7pm. I would think the party would not effect day crowds.

Personally, I only have a party ticket. I do not have the WPF&M ticket. My family and I will be arriving at 7pm.

I just noticed you said "nights". The park closes to guests without a party ticket at 8pm.

Does anyone know if these tickets will be available to buy online at any point?

I asked and was told as of right now, no. Calling is the only way to book.

We are doing this on one of our “rest” days ❤️

So are we. It's one of our two non-park days. We plan to relax at the resort then dinner at Disney Springs, since we need to grab the TL bus from there anyway.

What happens if you purchase tickets and there is bad weather in the area?

Good question!

I'm curious about this event and will probably get tickets since I have built in some non park days. I've never been to either water park, and although I (and my family) love swimming, I can't imagine spending a whole day at a waterpark, probably 2-3 hours tops, which makes the party make more sense (and cheaper) than purchasing a day ticket for the park. But I don't think I've been to what I would consider great waterparks and I've heard good things about both Disney waterparks. How much time do you typically spend there and how crowded is it? While the price is still kinda steep, if I'm not going to spend more than about 2-3 hours anyway, I might as well pay less and get more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!