Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread: 1/1 - Weather & HHHH Update!

Discussion in 'runDisney' started by Keels, Oct 2, 2017.

1. garneska

garneska DIS Veteran

Where are you all at now?

2. SunDial

SunDial Where Are The Umbrella Hats

Where are you now Kris and we'll find them together? I am near Morocco

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. garneska

garneska DIS Veteran

We are at Japan heading towards morrocco

5. FFigawi

FFigawi DIS Veteran

DATW is in Italy for those following along at home. :)

Anisum, jennamfeo and rteetz like this.
  6. garneska

garneska DIS Veteran

I am sorry we could not stay longer at DATW but it was a blast and was so happy to meet all of you. @Keels will let you know when we get to Epcot on Friday. Am guessing sometime after 11 am.

Keels and FFigawi like this.
  7. missjackiemcg

missjackiemcg DIS Veteran

@Keels I wanted to apologize that we didn't make it to the happy hour :sad: I was SO excited to go, but I was a total rookie for my races.....I loved the 5K and decided I didn't need to nap, and instead ate breakfast, showered and powered through a full day at the parks. #stupid I was ridiculously exhausted and went to bed at 7 so I'd able to get up for the 10K in the a.m. The next day I was smarter and decided I'd better take a nap in the afternoon...of course my sleepiness from the day before took over and my short nap had me asleep till almost 4:30 just enough time to make it to our ADR and Epcot FPs.

Anyway, long story short, I really enjoyed my first runDisney races ever and I would have LOVED the chance to meet lots of you and share the excitement of the weekend. :( Plus, I was really excited for swag LOL

Hope it was an awesome time!! I'll happily PayPal you for the postage if you have extra swag (or drinks LOL) you want to send to Chicago :rolleyes1:drinking1

rteetz likes this.
  8. TinkerBellLiz

TinkerBellLiz Mouseketeer

Just curious if anything is planned for Dark Side Weekend. I wanted to put it in my calendar since I’m easily distracted during runDisney! :squirrel: