Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread

Hey Dark Side survivors AK Lodge Lounge At 7:45? I may be there earlier. Have to finish my small Earth Day bite at Nomad and hit up a Dinosaur fastpass for nostalgia. But 7:45 feels right. I’ll be there for probs an hour if no one shows up.

If you're planning on joining us for DATW on Monday after Marathon 2019, I'm thinking of making a group ADR at Via Napoli for lunch ... we have to eat sometime! The ADR will likely be around 1:30 p.m.

Let me know if you want in! If we have more than 14 people committed, I can book this early with Group Dining.

If you're planning on joining us for DATW on Monday after Marathon 2019, I'm thinking of making a group ADR at Via Napoli for lunch ... we have to eat sometime! The ADR will likely be around 1:30 p.m.

Let me know if you want in! If we have more than 14 people committed, I can book this early with Group Dining.
Me me me!

I’m in.

I will talk to DW about it and let you know something in a day or two. Are small children allowed? Kids at the time of travel will be 5 and 1.

Meeee!!!

I'm in.
Will this be before or after @rteetz 's half / full panda face paint extravaganza?

Not happening...
200w_d.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!