Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread

We have a mama Melrose reservation at 1:25 but I’ll be heading over afterward assuming I can find where I’m going. Hopefully it is still going around 3.

I'm afraid I'm out for the HH meet-up in an attempt to get some rest and try to salvage what's left of the weekend. Thanks for all the organization @Keels and @FFigawi! I'm very bummed I won't be able to make it.

ETA: I hope everyone has a good time. I was really looking forward to meeting a lot of folks at HH!

I'm afraid I'm out for the HH meet-up in an attempt to get some rest and try to salvage what's left of the weekend. Thanks for all the organization @Keels and @FFigawi! I'm very bummed I won't be able to make it.

ETA: I hope everyone has a good time. I was really looking forward to meeting a lot of folks at HH!

Rest up!

Thanks @Keels and @FFigawi for hosting the meet at HH today. It was great to put faces to the DIS usernames and chat with some of you. To those of you running Dopey, good luck the rest of the way! And to those of you running the half or full good luck as well. Stay warm and have fun!

@FFigawi and @Keels - Thank you so much for hosting this afternoon! My +1 and I had a great time.

Thanks for hosting @FFigawi and @Keels! It was nice to see some familiar faces and to meet some new ones!

Thank you so much @Keels and @FFigawi for hosting the meetup.

I’ll echo all the other sentiments. Had a great time meeting everyone. Sorry that I’m not much for a conversationalist.

Great to meet many of you this afternoon!! MIL also had a great time! Thanks again for hosting @FFigawi and @Keels!

You're all very welcome! I'm glad so many people were able to come out, enjoy the sun, and meet and chat with each other. I look forward to seeing people after the race on Sunday and at DATW on Monday. :)

@FFigawi we aren’t going to make it to DATW today. Chris’ dad has a medical crisis so we had to rearrange a flight for him to leave tonight to get there so going to stay around MK area to get some medal pics and relax before his flight out tonight.

@FFigawi we aren’t going to make it to DATW today. Chris’ dad has a medical crisis so we had to rearrange a flight for him to leave tonight to get there so going to stay around MK area to get some medal pics and relax before his flight out tonight.

Sorry to hear this. Safe travels!

Sorry to hear about his dad. Enjoy your day in MK.

I will meet everyone in a couple of hours. Something to do first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts