Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread

If you're planning on joining us for DATW on Monday after Marathon 2019, I'm thinking of making a group ADR at Via Napoli for lunch ... we have to eat sometime! The ADR will likely be around 1:30 p.m.

Let me know if you want in! If we have more than 14 people committed, I can book this early with Group Dining.
Add another two for DATW lunch!

If it were just me I’d totally be in as the non-alcoholic somewhat participant for DATW and lunch. But I’ll be with my family and that makes me even more likely to recess into my shell and be the weird guy who doesn’t talk and makes things awkward for everyone.

Or bring the family and tag along for a few countries. We are reasonably well behaved. At least at the start.

If it were just me I’d totally be in as the non-alcoholic somewhat participant for DATW and lunch. But I’ll be with my family and that makes me even more likely to recess into my shell and be the weird guy who doesn’t talk and makes things awkward for everyone.

We definitely have people who don't imbibe join us! In fact, @SunDial was our DW (Designated Walker) this year!

Or bring the family and tag along for a few countries. We are reasonably well behaved. At least at the start.

What he said. I will be on my best behavior!

You will have a blast. I have to stay away from all alcohol. The heart meds don't mix well.

We could have some fun and have everyone in a painted face. That would be a great day!!! ::yes::

Whoaaa there.. pump the brakes on this whole everyone getting their face painted deal. I'll never say never, but it's going to take a lot more than drinks to get me get my face painted. Having said that I think it perfectly fine for @rteetz to have his painted.

Thinking about it some more, we could try to arrange for a DIS unplugged facebook live from EPCOT for a news and rumors update. I think the guys in studio would really enjoy a panda face. Anyone know the guys from the show IRL other than our favorite moderator?

PS: When will he start deleting these post?

Whoaaa there.. pump the brakes on this whole everyone getting their face painted deal. I'll never say never, but it's going to take a lot more than drinks to get me get my face painted. Having said that I think it perfectly fine for @rteetz to have his painted.

Thinking about it some more, we could try to arrange for a DIS unplugged facebook live from EPCOT for a news and rumors update. I think the guys in studio would really enjoy a panda face. Anyone know the guys from the show IRL other than our favorite moderator?

PS: When will he start deleting these post?
PS: I can’t...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!