Official Wine and Dine 2016 thread

Hearing about the pins arriving has me excited to see if it will be there when I get back from my vacation! Hopefully it will be there...

No pin here yet...
but I'm really glad I did preorder because if you didn't it really doesn't seem like there's a way to buy it anywhere. Haven't seen it pop up online or I was wondering besides the jacket if any other merch had the typo and then now is just gone. Or will it all of sudden appear at outlets only down there?

I am still twiddling my thumbs waiting for an envelope from runDisney as well. If it is delivered UPS, he is going to think I am super crazy as the only UPS has delivered to my house in the past 5 years was from Disney. Everything else I have shipped to work, since my house is vacant for roughly 15 hours per day.

Yesterday, my brother got both his age group awards in via USPS. Still waiting on my pin though....maybe today.

still waiting here as well...but then again i'm in the bay area california (SF area) so pretty much no where could be further from disney in general :p

Got my pin a few days ago and took the bonus one in to show some friends who also runDisney at work. They didn't run the Wine and Dine race, but were jealous of the bonus pin!

Is anybody else still waiting for their 10k pin? I'm trying to figure out if I just need to be patient a little bit longer or if I should call runDisney.

Hi all. I just received this email from runDisney regarding my missing 10k pin.

Thank you for your message regarding our 2016 Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend.

We appreciate the opportunity to review your request for the Commemorative 10K pin. Recently, we have experienced a delay in shipping these items and we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you. We expect that most runners will receive their items by middle to late March 2017. We appreciate your patience and understanding. In the meantime, we have also been working with the appropriate Leadership so we may prevent this from happening in the future.

Best Wishes,

Sarah Doyle

Guest Experience Services

runDisney

Email: runDisney@disneysports.com

I am totally flabbergasted that runDisney would think that the running community does not talk to each other and would know that most runners have indeed received their pins.
I have now requested a refund. I think having to wait 4 months for something is just way too long.

Just wanted to share since I thought you guys would appreciate - we were on the Disney Dream this past weekend and while in line for lunch at Castaway Cay we saw someone wearing one of the 10K Wine & Dine shirts that didn't look familiar to me. When I looked closely I saw it was one with "Inauguaral" spelled wrong (that was the spelling on the shirt). I asked if she'd run the race and turned out she was a CM who had been able to buy the shirt for $7 through the CM network somehow. She didn't seem to talk to talk about it (maybe they're not supposed to wear those somewhere Disney?) but I just found it interesting that they are out there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!