Official Wine and Dine 2017 thread

@flav - when are you getting to the Expo? If you want, I can plan my visit around the same time and help you around!
I am planning to go sometime in the afternoon of Nov 2nd. I will have plenty of time to explore and conquer ESPN WWS. If you are there that afternoon, yes, great! It will be an Expo DISmeet. Otherwise, with such a thorough checklist, I should be getting all I need and probably some more... DD was very clear... You go to Disney World without me???? Ok, then bring me a big gift! So I’ll probably go to Disney Spring afterwards.

I am planning to go sometime in the afternoon of Nov 2nd. I will have plenty of time to explore and conquer ESPN WWS. If you are there that afternoon, yes, great! It will be an Expo DISmeet. Otherwise, with such a thorough checklist, I should be getting all I need and probably some more... DD was very clear... You go to Disney World without me???? Ok, then bring me a big gift! So I’ll probably go to Disney Spring afterwards.

I sent you a PM!

Here's the Galloway Pace groups from Dark Side 2017, which has the same corral number as wine & dine 2017, so it should give you a good idea if they contine with this or at least be similarish I would think. It was posted online (galloway facebook & facebook run disney groups) not too far before so I'm sure it will be for wine & dine.

View attachment 275156
thank you!!!

This was me the night before the Half at Tink at dinner with my husband... "No, I am not going to dri.... I'LL HAVE SOME WINE THANKS." I have zero self control.

Welcome to my world!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In other news, I expect waivers and corrals to come out Thursday. Why, you ask? Well, these things always tend to drop on days when I'm traveling. Most recently for Disneyland Half, they popped up as I was on my to the airport to leave for Alaska. I'll be in the car all day driving to New Orleans on Thursday. So, you're welcome. :rotfl2:

Hello All,
Does anyone know when the registration date is for next year (2018) Wine and Dine weekend? I know this year it shifted from March to Jan. I took this year off to do Chicago Marathon but I miss the Wine and Dine and wanna register for next year!! :) TIA

Welcome to my world!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In other news, I expect waivers and corrals to come out Thursday. Why, you ask? Well, these things always tend to drop on days when I'm traveling. Most recently for Disneyland Half, they popped up as I was on my to the airport to leave for Alaska. I'll be in the car all day driving to New Orleans on Thursday. So, you're welcome. :rotfl2:

Haha, Medals always get revealed when I'm in meetings!

Hello All,
Does anyone know when the registration date is for next year (2018) Wine and Dine weekend? I know this year it shifted from March to Jan. I took this year off to do Chicago Marathon but I miss the Wine and Dine and wanna register for next year!! :) TIA

Total guess but I would think they would probably stay on the same schedule. Probably know soon after this year's race is over.

Hello All,

Total guess but I would think they would probably stay on the same schedule. Probably know soon after this year's race is over.

With this race in particular, I would never count on things being the same two consecutive years.

If anyone would like to check out some great tips for wine and dine weekend, check out joyfulmiles youtube channel. Laura has done many runDisney races

I just saw filming for Christmas specials starts the Friday of race weekend until Tuesday the 7th

Starting to regret making a BOG reservation for Saturday after the 10k

I just saw filming for Christmas specials starts the Friday of race weekend until Tuesday the 7th

Hmmmm...Friday we have a bibbidi bobbidi appt in the morning (after my 5k) so maybe we will hop over to another park after that (like more Food n Wine!!!) Anyone ever go to MK during filming?
I am excited to see XMAS decorations though!

Saw that too but it says the parade is taped is Disneyland. Was wondering if that would make Magic Kingdom less of a cluster?

Hmmm, we have MK for Monday the 6th, I hope it isn't super crazy that day. It will be fun to see all the Christmas decos and stuff though!

Saw that too but it says the parade is taped is Disneyland. Was wondering if that would make Magic Kingdom less of a cluster?
Parade or what is actually shown will be in California but there will be music and other park segments in FL I know last year's specials for reference had lots of segments filmed at the castle stage and a pop up stage by mission space and I'm sure there will be many infomercial caliber segments in pandora

I was wondering about this as well, especially with the Halloween parade on the 1st it'll be a quick change over for anything in MK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter