Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

I opened the hummus from the box today. I hope it was better tasting after the run as after one scoop it went into the trash.

I must be weird because I actually rather liked the hummus! But this was my first USA runDisney race and so I've never tried the cheese before.

Got home earlier this week. Really enjoyed this trip and it was fun doing the races, especially since the weather was so amazing for the run weekend!

Some people at work run and they knew I was running a half marathon on holiday, and was asked what my timing was - so just as well it was fairly decent!

Some other people at work had no idea I was running a half marathon on holiday, but knew I was away and asked me how my holiday was... when I mentioned that it was great and I ran a 5k, 10k, and a half marathon while on holiday, I got some rather odd looks!

Would love to go back for another run weekend, but WDW is just so far from me that it's hard to plan a trip - can't justify spending 30 hours each way to fly halfway around the world just for a weekend, so would need to stretch it into a longer holiday trip, but this then makes it harder to plan because of trip timing, annual leave and flights. I'm vaguely thinking that if I can train up to a marathon distance next year, I might consider trying to do Marathon Weekend 2021, though annual leave timing might be an issue...

I thoroughly enjoyed my first Wine and Dine experience, but was disappointed that the medal replica pins were all sold out when we got to the Expo on Thursday afternoon. This was my 5th runDisney event and the only one I didn't get a replica pin for. It stinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!