Official Wine & Dine 2018

You can have it for free. I'll do my best to get to 10 posts so I can PM you my phone number. I'm planning on driving up Friday morning and going to the expo that day but I'll be around all weekend.
I so so appreciate that. Thank you so much! Yes, as soon as you hit 10 posts PM me so we can exchange info. We arrive on Thursday night and will be there through Monday. I'm planning to hit the expo sometime Friday, too. Just be in touch when you can and thanks again :)

Roughly 2 weeks out means we can start looking at weather right? ;)

View attachment 359091
Absolutely, and as we get closer to the race weather, stalking should move from a harmless hobby into a full out obsession.

I'm in Corral D, my wife's in Corral E, I guess the thing to do to make sure I'm still married after the race is to join her in E? :)

I'm with rteetz - 80s is too hot for me. Bring on marathon weekend weather (at least once I start running! 80s is fine for corral standing around!).
Yeah I think I'd go back to E. A Disney race is an experience it'd be a shame to not share it.
Yeah we need a very narrow front that lasts from the race starts for 2-3 hours.

If the humidity isn't too bad (yea right), then low 60's would be lovely! Of course we all know that you never trust a Florida forecast this far out...

Last big training run done for me - did 5 miles yesterday, and 14 today. Jumping right into Goofy training after W&D so trying to stay on track for that.

I am assuming that the start will be like Star Wars - where everyone sits in their corrals until close to go time, and they walk you up to the start. What drives me nuts about this is that inevitably there will be multiple people who arrive late for their corral and have no shame in pushing and shoving their way through your corral to get to theirs that is already at the starting line. Wish rD would do something to prevent this but they just let them go. Sigh...

If the humidity isn't too bad (yea right), then low 60's would be lovely! Of course we all know that you never trust a Florida forecast this far out...

Last big training run done for me - did 5 miles yesterday, and 14 today. Jumping right into Goofy training after W&D so trying to stay on track for that.

I am assuming that the start will be like Star Wars - where everyone sits in their corrals until close to go time, and they walk you up to the start. What drives me nuts about this is that inevitably there will be multiple people who arrive late for their corral and have no shame in pushing and shoving their way through your corral to get to theirs that is already at the starting line. Wish rD would do something to prevent this but they just let them go. Sigh...

The folks who need push thru to get the front at the last minute hold a special place in hell for me. But I realize I might not be rational on that one, so that maybe hell is too much. :)

That sounds like the experience at the 5 and 10k during Marathon weekend. I'm torn because I don't like people pushing and weaving through the crowded spots on the course, so I'd definitely the faster start in front of me not behind me, but it is really irksome to have people trying to push through the huddled masses in a corral to try and get in front, because they were too lazy to get there on time.

I'm hoping for a cold front to go through. I want nothing warmer than 45 for either race.

I suspect I will be disappointed.
What??? Do you want me to freeze to death???? I love the 60's prediction. :beach:

And I never wear the shirt until I have "earned" it. They make great pictures in the parks after the races though. This year at W&D. we'll eat lunch at Tony's, Sebastian's Bistro, and Chef Mickey's after each race and will be wearing the shirts.

Edit for grammar.

The late to my corral that’s already closed and gone people are the worst. Get to your corral on time please. I don’t appreciate being stepped on, pushed, shoved or elbowed.

Cooler temps should be here Sunday. I hope they stick around.

Today's weather update

Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 2.09.59 PM.png

Highs
Thursday is up
Friday the same
Saturday is up
Sunday is up
Monday is up

Lows
Thursday is up
Friday the same
Saturday is up
Sunday is up
Monday the same

Today's weather update

View attachment 359440

Highs
Thursday is up
Friday the same
Saturday is up
Sunday is up
Monday is up

Lows
Thursday is up
Friday the same
Saturday is up
Sunday is up
Monday the same

Yesterday had Sunday at 81/64 so both temps are down not up. I don't like this new one. I hope it warms up again. I want 60's and 80's the whole time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!